2

cindy's pov
-vote and comment-

| friday, october 15 10:13 PM |

"come out cindy, we're only waiting on you" nia knocks on the bathroom door making me groan. "maybe this isn't a good idea" i say as i look at myself in the mirror. i was in jeans, make up and my stomach was showing.. this never happens. "yes it is, you already promised" chris chimes in reminding me of how they forced me to promise i wouldn't back out like every other time i've said i'd go with them. his voice seemed loud but muffled so you could tell his lips were right on the door.

"this is a little much for a party don't you think?" i ask still staying in the bathroom, not budging. "gee i don't know, maybe we could give you our opinions if the door wasn't in the way" nia says sarcastically making me chuckle to myself. i should have seen that coming. i sigh and unlock the door before opening it, revealing myself. i instantly clover my stomach with my arms while they start to look over me, each holding wide smiles on their faces. with out looking away from me the both do a fist bump, making me feel awkward since they wouldn't stop staring.

"take a picture it will last longer" i tease. "but please don't" i add making them laugh. "it's a girl" nia says wiping a fake tear. "who knew she had it in her, it took you a good twenty minutes." chris laughs at how long it took me to actually go change into this outfit after nia had done my make up. "you really do look great" nia says making chris nod in agreement. "thank you" i smile.

"now let's go party!!" nia shouts as she throws her arms up, before sticking her tongue out. "tonight will be so much fun... you won't regret it cin" he tells me causing me to let out a sigh as i follow them down nias stairs and out to her car. "you really won't, sammy's parties are always unforgettable" nia adds.

while we're on our way they give me the whole run down of what his parties are like. they told me everything to do and everything not to do. their speech actually made me more nervous than it was intended to... it was actually meant to ease me up some but it did the exact opposite. before i was worried about what i was supposed to do and what i shouldn't do at a party, now i know and i'm left worrying about how to go by what they said with out any errors. knowing me there most likely will be some.

"you ready?" chris smiles when we get to the front door. i give a simple, shy nod causing him to push the front door open making the muffled music grow even louder than it was before. i let out a sigh as we walk into the somewhat crowded house. "okay let's get you loosened up some, you seem so on edge. how about a drink?" nia suggests making me nod. i'm already here, i might as well enjoy it while i'm at it. "that's my girl!" chris high fives me while i laugh at his response. his attention adverts from our hands over to vance across the room. "i'll see you guys later" he winks and rushes over to the guy he's been talking nonstop about the past week.