42

jacks pov
-vote and comment-

| friday january 28 4:36 PM |

"just take it" i tell her making her shake her head quickly. i sigh, throwing my head back then hold it out towards her some more. "seriously cindy take it."

"no, i'll be fine. i have one already" she argues, pointing to the small hoodie she had on. i roll my eyes and grab her arm, slipping it through one sleeve of my coat. she lets out a laugh and shakes her head. "jack you'll be freezing." she states as slip her other arm through the other sleeve and pulling it up so it fits her right. it was still huge on her but i liked the way it looked on her... perfect.

"ill be fine" i lie with a small shrug. she stops on the middle of the trail and looks up at me, holding eye contact which i have to
break since i was lying. i was actually kind of cold but she's way smaller than me and needs it more than i do. she was shivering with her jacket on. i'd feel like a complete prick if i didn't give it to her. "you're lying."

"yeah but you're cold." i say like it was obvious and start to walk more down the trail that we decided would be a good idea to walk along. we were wrong, the wether was cold and dry. it was more of a 'i'm bored let's do something' decision. "you look even colder"

"i'm cold but i'll be fine, we can start to walk back to the car now and then we'll
both be fine?" i suggest trying to make her feel less bad about using my jacket. i honestly wouldn't mind to continue walking and keeping our conversations about whatever came to mind going. i actually enjoy it. well, as long as it's with her. i don't think i'd want to do this with anyone else. we'd probably run out of topics, but not with
cindy.

we make it work.

"fine. but please take your jacket back."

"it's a short way if we run." i bet making her smirk. even though she always loses when we race since i show her no pity whatsoever, she's always down. "loser makes hot
chocolate when we get home." she tells me making me smile at how she said home.

one day.

"deal." i agree. "okay. 1, 2, ...." she takes off before i day three making me laugh. "ha ha" she cheers loudly as she starts to run towards my car. i sigh with a shake of my head and take off towards her. she's somehow gotten faster, i can't deny that. maybe she just really doesn't want to make hot chocolate. finally i was catching up to her as we reach my car. "i won!" she shouts with a smile making me stop right in front of her and grab her by the waist before slowly guiding her backwards until her back softly hits the passenger side of the car.

she knows what i was about to do so she leans in and kisses me, just like i was fixing to do to her. she smiles into the kiss like she always does. her action made me deepen the kiss and make it more passionate than it normally is, i just felt the need to do it. "we can go now" i tell her when we pull apart. she smiles and jumps in the car causing me to jog over to my car so i can start it and head towards my house.

_____

cindys pov
-vote and comment-

"maybe i should have made it?" i laugh, looking at his face when he tried his own hot chocolate. "i've never made it before" he winces, cringing at how it tasted. "let
me try it!" i ask, holding out my hand to try his drink since he hadn't made me one yet. he wanted to make sure it tasted perfect before he gave it to me. "you're going to die or something, it's so bad cindy." he groans. "you're still breathing...i won't die" i laugh at him. he sighs and hesitantly hands me his cup for me to try it. "just remember i warned you" he warns as i pull the cup up to my mouth to take a sip. i swallow it and let out a small cough. "it's bad" he tells me before i could speak up. "no... it's just it's not-"

"you're lying, how about you just make it" he laughs. "what did you put in it?" i ask trying to see what he did. "well my mom adds some type of spice so, you know me, i had to be a chef and add it." he explains making me smile. "what spice?"

"this one" he tells me holding up the turmeric. i start to laugh causing him to furrow his eyebrows and look down at me like he was confused. "i don't think it was that one jack" i say through laughs. right as i say that, katherine walks in with a wide smile. she looked as if she had just gotten off work. "you didn't tell me she was coming over." she smiles, holding her arms open wide for a hug. she embraces me tightly and pulls apart before squeezing my shoulders. "you look like you two have been outside. your noses are bright red." she sighs. "we went on a walk" jack shrugs making her gasp. "jack! that's how you get sick, it's nearly fourth degrees outside honey." she sighs again while shaking her head.

"you two are something else"

hi guys!

love u all

hope you've all had a great day!

❤️