19

| friday november 19 10:49 PM |

"i actually like this outfit" i smile as i look in the mirror. "it looks really good on you. i can't believe you're willingly coming along with us."chris laughs as he looks over my outfit. "also vince, said for us to be there by eleven thirty so get started on her make up." chris looks over at nia who was applying some mascara. "oh no i'm fine." i shake my head causing her to stop and look stare at me out of the corner of her eyes in the mirror. "at least put on blush. it makes you look alive." she groans, before looking back at her reflection and smiling in satisfaction at how good her eyelashes looked.

"can you do it then, i'll probably look like a clown if i do it." i admit making he smile some. "you did it really good last time but you know i can't pass up this opportunity." she smiles as she grabs her blush pallet and the right brush for it. she motions for me to come towards her so i do and she starts to put it on my cheeks. "smile some." she instructs as she blends it out. she takes a step back and nods her head before looking at chris who nods in satisfaction as well.

_____

"i don't see him anywhere." i groan taking another sip of my water making nia chuckle. i've been looking around discretely trying to find jack but so far he's no where down here. "maybe he just didn't come to this party." she shrugs, looking across the room at her boyfriend tre dancing with his friends. "he's so fine" she brags before looking back at me. "just don't sweat it cindy." she tells me when she sees how bored i look. i actually have some fun with jack at parties. don't get me wrong, i love hanging out with nia and chris but they only want to stare at their boyfriends and talk about how fine they think they are. jack likes to actually talk to me and make me laugh, he has me enjoying my time when i'm at a party rather than feel extremely single when i'm with nia and chris.

"i guess you're right, i mean he never brought it up." i shrug, agreeing to what she said. he usually brings up parties if he's going to go to one. "anyways want to do shots?" nia asks me, making me shrug. "i wasn't really planning on drinking tonight." i tell her as i hold up the water bottle in my hand. she looks down at it and nods. "okay well can you pour the alcohol for me and cheer me on?" she asks making me smile some. "of course." i agree making her smile. "lets go see if tre has any alcohol for it." she smiles excitedly as she drags me over to his area with his friends. some of them i've never seen before, others i have classes with and see every day.

"i'm doing shots do you have anything i could do it with?" she asks him while he pulls her into him by her waist. i have to admit it, tre and nia are a cute couple. at first chris and i didn't really like him because he seemed like your basic douche bag of a boyfriend but lately he's really stepped up his game. i should really start becoming friends with him.

they start a conversation leaving me feeling left out as i look around at all of his friends dancing, talking or just enjoying their time. i feel a hand on my shoulder making me jump some followed by nias laugh. "i got some, let's go" she smiles drunkly causing me to follow her over to the kitchen area to find a shot glasse or something. "here we gooo" she smiles placing it on the counter. "okay so like just fill it up and tell me when to go." she explains, thinking i don't know how to do it. i just nod along and fill up her shit glass with parrots bay and say go. i watch her down the drink with no problem. we do a few more until she shakes her head as i was about to pour another one. "no more. i'll be drunk for days." she coughs, still shaking her head. i let out a laugh and watch as she looks around. "please take me and parrots bay to tre...oh my gosh.. cindy that rhymed" she laughs, thinking it was the funniest thing on earth. "yes ma'am" i sigh throwing her arm over my shoulder so i can help her walk some.