49

cindys pov
vote and comment

| friday february 18 12:32 AM |

"think about it dude, me and you were perfect" jack nods looking at us in the bathroom mirror. i laugh and look at us like he was. he was looking at us in complete awe. "yeah we are" i smile, agreeing with what he was saying. "we're so bad ass" he tells me. he's so drunk, i just laugh. he brought me up here about ten minutes ago to show me this small cut on his chest he got earlier. he claimed he didn't want any other girls but me to look at it. it was cute.

"you know, i think you're pretty"

"like really really pretty"

"i'm gonna say it. sam and nate will definitely kill me but i think you're even better looking than jennifer aniston." he says matter of factly. "and she's hot" he says like this was crazy. i laugh at his words . "jennifer aniston is pretty" i agree. "yeah but i think you look better. you could win miss america."

"no miss world. if that's even a thing" he corrects. "i think it's miss universe" i guess making him smile and point at me in the mirror. "you're absolutely correct. see not only are you pretty but you're also smart." he smiles at me making me smile as well. he's so kind it makes my heart hurt. i'm so glad he's my first boyfriend rather than some prick.

"gosh and that smile" he groans, throwing his head back as he goes on. "i need a picture of it. it's going to be my lock screen" he shakes his head, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "oh no" i shake my head, throwing my hands over my face to cover it. "cindy please." he begs, reaching out. i feel one of his hands on mine and it slowly starts to pull them down. "fine" i give in making him pull his hands away as i lower mine on my own.

i give him a smile and he shakes his head. "cindy no. the one from before."

"guess who's beautiful"

"you areee" he says in a voice you only talk to animals and babies in. i couldn't help but to laugh at him. he's such a dork sometimes. "this is perfect" he tells me, showing me the picture. "jack i look horrible" i protest, trying to grab his phone from him. "noo, you always look perfect. i don't know why you're always so insecure." he throws his phone in his underwear making me roll my eyes.

he grabs both sides of my cheeks and looks me in the eyes. "love your selffff" he groans, leaning in for a kiss on my forehead. shen he does stuff like this it makes my heart melt. it was absolutely adorable.
____

"no more nia" i laugh as i look at her taking another shot. "but come on dude. i like it!" she whines. i shake my head at her and sigh. "i promise you won't tomorrow, no more." i raise my eyebrows at her. she lets out a long, defeated breath like she had tried everything she could before pouting for a split second. "fine, i won't drink anymore" she agrees, holding out her pinkie. "so if anyone offers you one, you say?"

"i say yes but cindy says no. cindy is in charge" she nods making me laugh at her response. i shrug making her smile. i mean i guess it was good enough. "very good, now let's get back to everyone else." i suggest. she grabs my hand and follows closely behind as we walk towards where we had originally left the group about ten minutes ago. they're always moving and joining different groups when ever they're drunk.

we finally reach the area that we had left earlier and thankfully they were all still there. "babyyy" jack smiles as soon as his eyes land on me making my heart melt. "where'd you go?" he asks making me laugh. "i went to help nia to the bathroom and then she got offered shots so we got caught up." i explain. "i was wondering where you went" he tells me. "i'm back now so it's fine." i tell him. he throws his arm around my shoulder and smiles down at me.

"let me ask you something" he says making me start to feel nervous. "okay.." i furrow my eyebrows. he looks around the room and laughs to him self before shaking his head. "it might sound completely stupid..okay?" he warns making me laugh slightly but become more nervous by the second. i nod. "okay"

he  brings his hand up, motioning them to tell me to get closer to him. i move closer to him and he does to me. "okay here it goes"

"what if.. what if i said i loved you? is that completely crazy?" he asks making my once nervous pit in my stomach turn to complete mush. it felt like all of my insides were doing flips over and over again, non stop. just repeatedly. i let out a big smile. i couldn't talk. i feel like i'm right back to where i started with him. right back to october when i couldn't even muster up the strength to talk to him.

"i mean like, i've never felt this way about any one else and let's face it i like you so much. i'd do so much for you and i care deeply for you and i just... i really think i might love you." he explains making my heart explode. "you love me?" i finally work up. i couldn't say anything else but question him. why.

i'd never in a million years think i'd hear this from jack. ever. i can't even wrap my self around the thought of it. him loving me. it seems like something i could only dream of but it's not. this is right now. it's happening right now.

"yeah it's... i like..it feels amazing..." he groans making me smile so hard. yes. yes it does feel amazing. "i just really believe i do. i love how i feel when i'm with you and i want to feel that way forverrr" he goes on making me smile even harder if that was humanly possible. it was probably a world record breaker. before i could reply nate calls his name making me want to do nothing but throw the bottle in jacks hand at him.

"natteeee...what's up" he cheers, forgetting about our perfect conversation and moving his focus on to nate.

this chapters so wholesome

i hope u liked it!

keep voting and commenting

tysm for all the reads! luv u guys🥺

❤️