Q&A

questions for cindy

Q: what's your favorite thing about jack?A: it's hard to choose my favorite this about him

A: it's hard to choose my favorite this about him. his personality is amazing, he always seems to put others before him. he's so selfless and his humor is adorable as well.

Q: what stopped you from talking to jack before the party?
A: i'm extremely shy and very inexperienced with guys. it all seemed so hard and unnecessary, that is until we finally talked. i learned that it was easier than i was making it out to be.

Q: do you like jack?
A: as if it's not already obvious enough... yes. how could anyone not like him though?

Q: how did you feel when jack talked to your dad with you in chapter 13?
A: i felt whole. his act was kind and pure, no one has ever done something like that for me before. it meant more to me than he knows.

Q: what did you think when you first saw jack?
A: i remember hearing about him first, the new kid in freshman year. i didn't actually see him until like a week after i heard about him but when i first saw him i remember thinking that there wasn't one thing imperfect about him.

questions for jack

Q: how did you about cindy during your first party encounter?A: everything about her was completely compelling

A: everything about her was completely compelling. i feel like it was supposed to happen... like how we are right now was supposed to happen.

Q: so let me get this straight... you dated regina?
A: somewhat... we had something though. it's all kind of complicated to explain... there's nothing there anymore.

Q: do you like cindy?
A: absolutely. i think it's hard not to if i'm being honest.

Q: describe cindy in three words.
A: beautiful, compassionate and strong.

Q: would you date cindy?
A: hell yeah.

questions for nate

Q: why do you not like regina?A: shes got this 'the world revolves around me' attitude and i'm not here for it

A: shes got this 'the world revolves around me' attitude and i'm not here for it.

Q: would you hook up with regina?
A: already hit that sophomore year.

Q: do you like cindy?
A: yeah i do actually. she's more than what she makes her self out to be. i can definitely see us becoming good friends if she's down for it.

Q: how do you feel about jack and cindy?
A: i feel like they are good for each other. they're completely different yet at the same time the have a lot in common. it also gives me another thing to fuck with jack about so i couldn't be happier.

questions for regina

Q: why are you so obsessed with jack?A: i wouldn't call it an obsession

A: i wouldn't call it an obsession...more so knowing what is for me and what's not. i think that we'd be great together.

Q: do you like cindy?
A: no. well... i don't know. i haven't ever really talked to her, i know i don't like her friends. jack likes her and me and jack like the same things so maybe there's a slim chance i could but the fact that she's practically taking jack away from me is making her chances more slim by the second.

Q: why doesn't nate like you? do you like him?
A: i don't know...jealousy maybe. do i like nate? yeah right, over my rich, hot, dead body.

Q: opinion on yourself.
A: i'm worthy.

questions for nia

Q: how did you and tre meet?A: junior year in physics

A: junior year in physics.

Q: what do you think about cindy and jack?
A: shes always has a crush on him so i'm glad things are finally going her way.

Q: would you date jack if he liked you and you weren't dating tre?
A: no. cindy has had her eye on him since he got here, i wouldn't be able to do that to her.

Q: what would you do if cindy actually joined the cheer team?
A: i'd be excited, i've always wanted her to but it's not her thing. it used to be but then she lost interest in things she used to love.

Q: why do you not like cindy wearing sweats all the time?
A: i don't necessarily not like it, more so i want her to explore and become her old upbeat self again . she's not very confident in things that aren't sweats and i want her to get used to wearing more than that so she can be confident in anything.

hi!

a bunch of people were requesting a character Q&A so here it is. if you liked this i can do it more than just this one time!

thank you all for 9K! we're almost at 10! keep up the reads, votes and comments!!

❤️