46

cindys pov
-vote and comment-

| thursday february 10 8:31 PM |

"ew definitely donate" i laugh as jack holds up one of my old shirts from my large pile of clothes laying on my bed. it was one of my old zebra print t shirts from who knows when... 2012 maybe. i haven't gone through my clothes in a while and what a better time to than now. "no we're going to trash it actually" i correct myself making him smile as i grab it from his hand and throw it across the room in the trash pile. "i still can't believe they're moving in together." i tell him, shaking my head in disbelief. it was still kind of hard to grasp on to the though of us all living together.

"at least jake will be there though, you won't have to go through it alone when i'm not there" he smiles, trying to comfort me. "too bad jakes mom is always wanting him at her house." i sigh grabbing a pair of sweats and putting them in my keep pile. "like you said, we could always meet up. even if it's two in the morning, i don't care." he says making me smile. "see you're perfect" i smile at him. "gee don't make me blush."

"shut up" i laugh. "okay whatever but i hope you're keeping these though" he says causing me to look over and see him holding my black pair of panties. my face reddens as i quickly grab them from him. "look away" i demand making him laugh and do as i said. i throw them in the keep pile and sigh. he turns back around and laughs. "i knew you'd keep them" he tells me matter of factly. "i'm sure they look nice" he teases making me roll my eyes. "wouldn't you like to see" i retort. he shrugs, picking up my favorite hoodie and throwing it in the keep pile. he knows i'd die if i ever lost that. "i mean, i've seen you in your bra so technically i'm only one step away." he tells me in a cocky tone.

"technically no, now you will never see me in those." i smirk making him laugh. "is that so?" he tells me like this was going to become a bet. i nod causing him to as well. "oh baby, we'll see about that" he says making my heart rate speed up. "no we will no-" "cindy, i'm about to run some boxes up to the house... do you have any i could bring?" she asks me, making me hope she hadn't over heard mine and jacks conversation. from the look on her face it didn't seem like she had, i really hope she didn't. the first lecture from her was enough. "no, we're still situating everything. i definitely will tomorrow though" i reply making her smile. "you two behave now..." she sighs, raising her eyebrows as she looks between the two of us. my face reddens. maybe she did hear us. oh no. please no. my life would be over.

my heart feels like it could just stop right now.

"mom" i whisper yell making her shake her head and turn to walk out of my room. after about a minute i look over at jack. "i'm dead" i sigh causing him to laugh. "you're fine" he smiles, picking up a v- neck t shirt. "put that in nia's pile. i remember her looking for that last week." i tell him. he shakes his head and tosses it over in her large pile. she leaves everything over here... everything. "you two are something else" he laughs.

____
"fine, fine, fine.... would you rather have feet for hands or hands for feet?" jack asks as he grabs another slice of pizza. my mom gasps and her expression showed nothing but cringe. "that's a little dreadful don't you think?" she asks making him smile and shrug.  "it's a would you rather miss kimberly, you have to answer" he tells her. a loud sigh leaves her mouth as i look at the two of them bonding. i love how much they get along. my mom absolutely adores him and he absolutely adores her. every time i would think about my dream relationship it always included my future boyfriend having a bond with my mom. i couldn't have chosen a better boyfriend to fulfill this dream either.

"hands for feet" she finally answers making him laugh. "see, now that's a great choice." he smiles at her. "yeah sometimes i don't feel like reaching all the way at the end of my bed to grab things" my mom shrugs causing me  me laugh. "okay mom, that's enough of whatever you're drinking for tonight" i laugh. she returns it and takes another drink out of her cup. "cindy i'm older i make the rules" she says holding her glass up tauntingly. "mom when are we going to
let jack see the house?" i ask, suddenly remembering he hasn't seen it yet.

"we can take him tomorrow!"

"i'll help load and unload some things too if you need any help" he tells her making her smile. "that sounds perfect, actually. jake and adam were going to be here tomorrow to help move our furniture" she informs him making him nod in response. "if you don't care i could try and get sammy, nate, and johnson to help too...?" he suggests. "you'd do that?" she asks, sounding socked at all of the help he's offering. it's always been us, so she's not really used to the whole guys helping out more than usual thing. "yeah, of course."

"aw thank you so much jack" she smiles at him. "it's nothing really, i'm sure they wouldn't mind at all." he tells her. "just make sure nia isn't there to distract sammy." he adds making her laugh. "she's finally moved on from tre?" my mom asks. jack and i both shake our heads. "more like sammy's moving on to her and she's still on tre" i correct making her sigh. "i actually like sammy from the one time he's been over... he's a quite funny kid. nia and him would be so cute" she shrugs drunkenly. jack and i both laugh at her state and how she was talking so highly of sammy before i grab another slice. "we've made a lot of progress." i smile, looking around the living room seeing it mostly empty. everything looked so different. it was all so plain and boring now.

"again jack, thank you so much for helping" my mom thanks him. "anything for you guys"

hiii!

i'm finally active as much as i used to be.

sorry for the break:/

but i'm back!

i hope you enjoyed the chapter.

❤️