55

cindys pov
-vote and comment-

| thursday march 16 8:32 pM |

"you can't be serious." nia gasps at chris making him laugh. "oh honey i'm serious. all over him." chris sighs about a guy that works at the local grocery store being all over vince when they went after school. "i can't believe you two are still together, i figures you guys would just be a fling... you're good for each other." she smiles at him. "but if i were you just tell him to back off vince and he'll
be fine. i did it to a bunch of girls when me and tre were together." she adds, rolling her eyes at the sound of his name coming out of her mouth. she's made progress... really good progress. she doesn't like tre anymore, barely even speaks of him. i'm proud of her.

"i'm glad we're all here together, we haven't had time for us lately..." i start on a new topic making chris smile. "seriously me too. you've been with jack, i've been with vince... nia and sam?" chris asks curiously making her burst into laughter. "he's become my best friend. no." she says as she stops laughing. "but seriously what's been going on with you guys?" chris asks us, leaning back against his head board.

"well i went to go get my nails done earlier and the lady cut my nails too short underneath and they hurt like hell" nia shrugs, looking down at her nails. i look down at them as well and see the simple nude color she always chooses when she gets her nails done. it's her signature color. i'm sure they know by now. i can't picture her with any other color, unless you count the dreadful bright neon pink she used to stick with freshman year. she pulled it off for sure, it fit her personality and went with her skin tone... it was just too much for me. i wouldn't be able to pull it off.

"they look cute though" i complement her making her smile. "cindy you're always so positive" she tells me making me laugh some and let out a nervous sigh. "okay guys. what i'm fixing to tell you... you can't tell anyone." i start out with a shaky breath making the sit up and straighten their posture, indicating they were listening. "so... like last week or the week before actually, i lost my virginity." i say lowly making them both gasp and stare at me in complete shock. "you're just now telling us? what the hell cindy!" nia shouts, grabbing a pillow and hitting me with it. "i wanted to tell you guys together... when we were away from the boys. you know how they are." i say more towards nia since chris rarely hangs out with us anymore because of vince. i wish vince would come around us more, i'd love to get to know the guy that's making my best friend happy and making him want to fight the worker at the local grocery store.

"that makes sense" chris shrugs. nia lets out a small squeal and claps her hands. "you guys finally did it! how did it feel?" she asks quickly. i stay quiet for a second thinking about how to reply. "okay at first it hurt but he was like gentle..." i say and start to
laugh at myself. "then it started to
feel good." i say awkwardly. explaining my first sexual experience to them was a little more awkward then i had imagined it to be. "now you'll want to have it all the time." nia sighs while rolling her eyes like it was an awful need. i laugh and shrug. "you're just always horny" chris chimes in making nia laugh. "shut up" she smiles at him, not denying it. "okay answer this. have you and sam hooked up yet?" he presses making her immediately shake her head no.

"why does everyone in the group think that?" she asks like it was some big deal. "you two are all over each other." chris and i say in unison making us look at each other and smile. "okay i'll admit it, he's cute but he's not my type" she shrugs. "if he's cute how is he not your type?" chris asks, dumbfounded at her previous statement. "he's just trying to hook up with me. yeah, he's a good guy but it'd all be over if we ever did anything. like say we did hook up... the next day everyone would know about it and then he'd start acting like a prick. take chelsea for example, that literally happened barely two months ago."

"i feel like it'd be different for you... he actually talks to you, if that makes sense." i try to explain. she stays quiet. "deep conversations and stuff like that?" she asks trying to clear it up. i nod and point at her. "yes!" i say excitedly making her laugh some. "gosh where can i find a guy that's like jack. you guys did it and nobody's heard a word about it. if he told the boys i would have already known. sam would have told me." she laughs to her self. "tre told all of his friends not even an hour after it happened. i should have took the hint there" she adds. "maybe you should try to go on a date or something with sammy and see how it goes... you never know you might actually enjoy it." chris suggests. "you know he's down for it, he chases you like there's no tomorrow and has been for over a month"

"ugh i missed you all so much" she drags
out.

just a short filler chapter

keep up the votes and comments!!

;))

❤️