53

cindys pov
-vote and comment-

| monday march 6 5:37 PM |"cindy if you don't pass me the ball you're a hoe

"cindy if you don't pass me the ball you're a hoe. plain and simple." sammy shouts as we were all together playing basketball at the park. we've been here for about an hour. the guys invited us out here to play. nia had no idea what she was doing so she claimed she was going to be the cheerleader for both teams. "sammy you're not even on my team." i dead pan, throwing the ball down to nate making sammy groan. "well great you
passed it. you're a hoe now." he shakes his head making me laugh. "shut up." i laugh at him, watching as nate shoots a three, making it and letting out a boast at sammy.

"jack we suck. they're beating us." sammy points at nate and i. "the duo" i shrug, fist bumping nate with a smile. "they're only up by five sam it's okay" jack sighs, lifting
up his shirt and wiping the sweat off of his face. "no cindy. don't even think about it." nate's eyes widen, throwing his hand over my eyes so i wouldn't look at jacks abs. "we aren't even playing right now... they haven't checked the ball." i complain. he grabs my
shoulders and makes me face him. "oh come on jack. put it back on." nate says causing me to turn around and see jack shirtless. he looked so good, he always does. just right now he looks really good, probably because i haven't seen him shirtless in a while. this was definitely a blessing.

"it's hot" jack smirks with a shrug. nate shakes his head and grabs my face, making me face him. "cindy...if we lose because you're getting distracted by your boyfriend, so help me God. me and you...we will fight. right here." he says causing me to laugh. he lets go of my face and stands up
straight, putting his hands on his hips. "does this face look like i'm joking." he warns making me laugh harder. "pull together and be strong for your team. we're depending on you." he says, mainly talking about himself. he was the only one on my team. "i have strong will power." i nod making him smile and move his hand up to the top of my head. he ruffles my hair up some making me laugh. "that's what i'm fuckin talking about. now let's go beat they're ass. we can't be buying the ice cream." he sighs, running over to jack to guard him before i could. i walk over to sammy and he laughs at himself.

"you're so short" he laughs making me roll my eyes. "you're losing remember" i tell
him. he sighs and shakes his head. jack passes him the ball causing him to shoot but unfortunately he makes it. "i got cindy" jack
smirks looking at sam. i smile at jack and mate coughs. "remember what we talked about" nate warms. "yeah yeah. will power yeah." i smile and look over to jack. he was already smiling down at me.

"you guys are definitely going to lose." he smirks making me want to melt. i roll my eyes to cover up my blushing cheeks and clap my hands for the ball. nate passes it to me and cuts to the basket jack starts to
flex his arms and abs making me laugh but look down at his abs. they did look nice. "cindy!" nate groans clapping. i laugh and pass it to him before playfully punching jacks stomach. "cheating." i state making him shrug. "i'm only flexing...it's not against the rules." he tells me. i guess he has a point. nate makes his lay up causing sammy
to do his usual groan he does any time we score. i hold up the letter L with my hands making jack laugh.

he shoots the ball and misses. nate lets out a laugh and jack shakes his head. "maybe cindy should be the basketball player of the relationship." nate shrugs. i laugh at them and look over at jack. he tosses the ball
over to me and smiles. "let's see it then" he tells me making my eyes widen. i actually am
not that good at basketball, i've only been passing and made one shot.... jacks definitely done better than me.

"oh.."

"you've got it baby" he winks making me want to just run up and kiss him, but nate would probably throw the ball at me. i laugh at the thought and start to dribble the ball, going right past jack and to the goal for a lay up. i make it and start to jump up and down. "we won!" i shout over at nate where he was smiling. "we were the first ones to twenty one!" i smirk, pointing over at sam who was glaring at jack. "fine. next time we will not be the ones buying. you guys are going to lose so bad." he groans

____

"you didn't have to let me score earlier." i tell jack when i walk in my room, taking the towel off of my head from my shower. he was sprawled out on my bed, hair soaking wet just wearing some basketball shorts i used of his a few months ago. "i know damn well you didn't have any money and nate did not want to buy. i did you guys a favor." he laughs as i shut my bedroom door. shrugging, i let out a laugh at him. "okay true but i would have come up with it somehow.. there's probably some in my car actually. we could have just used that." i answer and take a seat next to him. "we would have won though if nate didn't stop undistracting you." he laughs making me roll my eyes then look down at him. he's probably right. he looked hot earlier, still does... always does actually. there's not a day he looks bad or even close to it.

i let out a frustrated sigh and roll over on top of him making him raise his eyebrows at me as i look down at him. his lips form into a smirk while he moves his hands up to my waist. i lean down and start to kiss him. the kiss almost immediately starts to get heated, turning into a full on make out session. i break the kiss and pull my shirt off making him smile and grab the side of my face to pull me back down to his lips. i smile into the kiss before jack rolls us over and hovers above me. he just stared down at me with a smirk making my heart beat speed up.

his lips come down to my collar bone causing chills to flow through out me. i loved the feeling. his lips were always soft and gentle on me. it was sweet. his lips move from my collar bone and up my neck causing my breath to hitch some. he smirks almost immediately. you could feel it. my face heats up some as he pulls away. "can i?" he asks as his hand moves down to the bottom of my shorts asking to take them off. i look away and nod, embarrassed from my answer. "yes" i croak out. "you don't have to.." he says making sure i know, i let out a nervous laugh and nod. "i know... i want to, i really do." i say with out making eye contact. this is the first time he'll see me in my panties. of course i was nervous.

he sighs and continues to look down at me like he didn't believe me. i shrug and move my hands down to my shorts, starting to take them off. "wait you're being serious?" he asks, surprised making me laugh some. "yes now are you going to help me?" i ask, struggling from the position i was in. i barely had any room he was right on top of me. he laughs at me, watching me attempt to for a few more seconds before laughing harder as he helps me take them off. "wait but what about adam and your mom?" he asks nervously. "they won't be home for at least two more hours... we have time.." i say nervously. "are you sure you want to? we could always do it another time." he says making me laugh. "damn jack shut up, i want to" i tell him watching as he laughs. "okay hang on let me find my wallet." he says getting off of me. "why?" i ask. "the condom." he tells me making me mentally face palm. of course. we don't need a baby.

i let out a nervous sigh due to this being my first time. he grabs it and quickly makes his way over to how we were before with him on top of me. he puts his lips on my neck again and i sigh "hey.." i start causing him to look up at me. "when we start... can you be easy? if that makes se-" "i know, i promise" he tells me, kissing my lips passionately.

this is really happening

sorry guys idk how to write smut so just know they be fuckin

hope u liked the chapter

keep up the votes and comments!