EP 7 ! "A Wrinkle in Time"

Start from the beginning

The crew weren't back in the basement, but were in a kingdom. K-Ci, DeVante and Joel were on thrones.

"Aye, I think I might like it here." K-Ci chuckled as he adjusted his crown.

"Me too." DeVante opened his mouth so one of the female servants could feed him grapes.

JoJo looked around. "Where's Dalvin?"

Dalvin walked up to the three of them wearing dirty old clothing. He was a peasant.

"I don't appreciate this."

"Off with his head!" K-Ci yelled as men with swords ran up to Dalvin.

Dalvin hurriedly turned the knob on the toaster oven, and once again the crew appeared in another location of the past.

They were outside in the hot beaming sun. Other black folks were cropping. They were also wearing worn-down clothes.

A black man with one foot ran past them. "Y'all better get outta here while y'all can!" He soon took off running again.

It now dawned on them that they were on a plantation.

"I refuse for us to be stuck here." Joel snatched the remote out of Dalvin's hand and pushed him out the way and turned the dial on the toaster oven.

The crew were surrounded by many black people again, but this time in a crowded group. And DeVante's black shades were replaced with burgundy rimmed glasses.

"I think we're participating in the March on Washington. We have to be in the sixties." Dalvin pointed out.

"I have a dream." Martin Luther King began. He was gonna give his speech but all that was ruined when K-Ci changed the decade.

"What the hell you do that for?" JoJo asked his brother.

"We ain't need to listen to that man talk, thats what history class is for."

A black male approached the four wearing black clothes and a black beret. "Y'all bring y'all asses on down to this rally!"

"What rally?" Dalvin questioned.

"The Black Panther Party rally. We're about to wreck some 'thangs." The man replied walking away. The boys looked at each other before following after the man. Another man was speaking a podium.

"Grab anything you can find, and start terrorizing!"

Black people grabbed glass bottles and rocks and threw them at car windows. Some folks even brought their own weapons to vandalize with.

"Wreckin' somethin' for fun? I'm here for it." DeVante started to grab something off the ground but was stopped by K-Ci.

"I don't think so!" He changed decades again.

This time, the four were in a dancing environment with lights. Many people were having fun, enjoying themselves. People were skating by on roller skates. The song being played was 'Take Your Time' by the S.O.S Band.

The crew looked at each other. "Eighties." They spoke simultaneously.

Dalvin looked at K-Ci and began snickering. He gave him a look. "Whats so funny?"

"Your hair." Dalvin laughed again. K-Ci rolled his eyes.

"DeVante!" A voice called out. Tanai came out of nowhere on roller skates wearing a red off the shoulder top with a white tank top underneath, high waisted jeans, and big hoop earrings. She blew her big curly hair out of her face. She almost fell but DeVante grabbed her before she could fall.

"You okay Nai? And what you doin' here?" He inquired to her.

"Yes, I'm fine, and I'm havin' fun! What else would I be doing?" She giggled.

"See, it was nice talkin' to you Tanai, but we gotta go." JoJo said.

Tanai pouted. "Y'all just got here! Come on De, stay here and have fun with me!" She held her light stick and shook her body to the music.

"Y'all go on without me." DeVante's eyes scanned Tanai's body. K-Ci couldn't help but to look either.

"No, we're gonna go on with you." Dalvin said before grabbing his brother as Joel pressed a center button on the remote and K-Ci turned the knob. With the blink of an eye, the four were back in the basement they started off in.

"Well that was interesting." K-Ci spoke first.

"Yeah." Dalvin agreed. "Back to these pizza rolls."

"No!" JoJo grabbed the microwave and threw it outside in the middle of the street. A couple cars almost crashed.

Dalvin blinked innocently. "If you wanted takeout thats all you had to say."

His brothers looked at each other and shook their heads.

...

This is the end of season 1 ! I wanna hurry up && get started on season 2, which will be approaching soon 😇.
Anyway, love y'all babies 💕.
- Tupac's Alleged Child ✨