Chapter Twenty-One: Greeks Hate Gilderoy Lockhart

Harry had never been more ashamed to share a house with Ron Weasley than he was right now. The same could be said for the rest of Gryffindor as well. 

After the debacle that was the youngest Weasley male literally bringing the roof down, the houses were all in their common rooms. They were waiting for their respective heads of houses to inform them about the repairs and if classes would go on as usual.

"Ronald Billius Weasley, what in the name of Merlin were you thinking," Percy was yelling at his youngest brother. "You stole dad's car and crashed it through the ceiling of the Great Hall. It is a miracle from Merlin that no one was hurt or worse.

Fred and George were both quite happy that Dumbledore let Percy stay with them, as it was their family in the middle of this. Especially since Percy, they knew, would deliver one hell of a scolding.

"Well, how was I supposed to get to school," Ron was pouting like a four-year-old denied sweets. "The platform gate was closed before I went in."

"I don't know anything about that gate closing, but you could have simply asked mum or dad to apparate you to the front gates and explain what happened," Percy continued to scold him.

That was when Harry couldn't help but facepalm. He knew what had happened. And it was annoying.

"Olivia," he mumbled to himself. "Just had to predict that the gate was sealed by wizard magic. Since her magic wore off and time moved back to the point that it was sealed, it was stronger than wizard magic."

"Did you say something, Harry," Neville asked.

"Just thinking of my cousin's most recent magic mess that she had caused," Harry waved off. "Other than the one time she accidentally became the mascot for a brand of rum in America."

"What's rum," Neville asked.

"It's a... uh..." Harry did not like the idea of explaining an alcoholic beverage to his very innocent friend. "Don't worry about it. It was fixed."

"Okay," Neville accepted. "When do you think Professor McGonagall will talk to us?"

"They're probably fixing the Great Hall, so it's anyone's guess," Harry shrugged. "I'm just hoping we'll at least have somewhere to have breakfast in the morning."

"Glad to know where your priorities lie," Neville joked.

"Just because I don't act like it, doesn't mean I don't have the appetite of a hungry lion," Harry snickered. "You should see me when there's a bougatsa for me to devour."

"A what," Neville asked.

"It's a dish we mainly serve for breakfast," Harry explained. "It's a delicious pastry that's filled with custard, cheese, or minced meat before being layered with filo. I prefer custard, of course. It's quite similar to tiropita, which is a filo and custard pie in the shape of a triangle."

"So, what do you think is going on in Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw," Neville changed the subject.

"Why don't we find out," Harry smirked, pulling out his mirror phone. "They'll get a kick out of seeing Weasley being yelled at by Percy."

"Just to let you know, I didn't really know how to turn the mirror you gave me on, so it was only when you messaged me that I was able to use it," Neville informed him.

Harry laughed, realizing how the three of them forgot to explain the mirrors to their friends when they gave them to the four. They were just so used to being around those that knew how to use them that explaining the mirrors easily slipped their minds.