Chapter Fifty-Nine: Worlds Collide

After the chaos that was the welcoming feast for the foreign schools, they were finally all able to get away once they were dismissed. The trio and the other Crystal Rose students were out of their faster than even a mage with super speed. If they were in a cartoon, there would have been a cloud of dust left behind after they all ran out of the Great Hall. Any first-generation mage would probably make a Loony Tunes joke and then reference Roadrunner with the bird's usual "Beep Beep."

They all high-tailed it back to the tree that Lily had conjured to get them to Hogwarts in the first place.

"Well, raise your hand if you knew that would be a disaster," Harry said.

All of them raised their hands. There was not a single one of them that had thought things would have gone smoothly. 

"I swear, if one more person calls us monsters or freaks again, they will suddenly come down with the world's fastest case of frostbite," Abby threatened.

"I might also start collecting homemade ice statues," Kryo growled.

Their hands both started to release an icy mist and the ground froze under their feet. Most of them took a step away just to keep themselves from freezing to the ground.

"I wonder how they will react to those like me," Hawk says, messing with his cloak that was also hiding his harpy bird wings.

"Yeah, I'm with you there," Vallia said, her own butterfly wings hidden under her Crystal Rose cloak.

"This is definitely going to be an interesting year," Krinos said.

"Interesting, and also us trying our best not to murder most of our schoolmates," Melody added.

"I've been trying not to murder them since day one, so that is not an issue for me," Harry shrugged. "Unless that Human Garbage Disposal opens his mouth again. Because I will not stop my animal instincts from causing him harm if he insults any of you like he did Krinos in our second year."

"Don't tell us about that, because we will probably all try to kill him if you do," T'challa says.

"Not me," Hestia said. "I'm a healer, not a fighter."

Sofia, T'challa, and Harry soon all turned in the same direction. Their animal hearing was better than any security system. It was why none of them ever could get pranked since they always were able to hear it coming before it got a chance to hit them. 

In the direction that they turned, they all saw their Hogwarts friends running up to join them. Well, the boys were running. Luna was skipping as if she was on a yellow brick road and off to see the wizard.

Most of the Crystal Rose students were about to get into defensive positions until they took notice that they were all the students that had joined them when the trio had sat down with them as well.

"You guys are way too fast," Cedric was breathing really hard as they came to a stop.

"Well, we have to sometimes run from demons in order to lure them into a trap," Harry smirked.

"Plus, Harry can channel a cheetah, so he could definitely run really quickly if he wanted to," Melody giggled.

Their Crystal Rose friends looked at them in shock. They were so casually talking about Harry's mystic soul powers with British wand-users. Sure, they knew that Fred and George were probably related to Charlie and Percy based off of the freckles and red hair, but that did not mean that the group knowing about the trio's powers was any less shocking.

"You told them," Buzz gasped.

"They proved themselves trustworthy enough to know about us," Krinos tells their mystic soul friends.