Chapter Eighty-Six: It's Finally Over

Voldemort was gone. That was the one thing that the Gardna trio cared about at that moment. That was one of the biggest psychos that they had ever met and they had managed to finally get rid of him. And this time, they used a magic that was way too powerful for any ritual to ever even begin to bring that dark lord wannabe back once again. There were very few things that could match up to the power of three magically strong siblings working together.

There was really only one issue when it came to doing what they just did. They were all really tired. Most spells that would have siblings, or mystic souls in general, working together would usually have those that use that much magic feelings very tired. They get more powerful when they put their magic together, but they would also use up more magic in general. And given how much power that it took to truly get rid of everything that was keeping Voldemort tied to the mortal plane, that meant that even those as strong as the Gardna trio were still very tired.

The three of them were all basically collapsed on the ground because of how low that they were on magic. It made them even more grateful to how they were not the only ones that had been fighting that day. If they were the only ones, then they would have been sitting ducks for the very angry death eaters that were around them. Especially the one that already looked insane, to begin with, but now she just looked like she really needed to be locked up in a mental ward somewhere.

Bellatrix Lestrange was probably one of the most well-known followers of the dark lord. She certainly was very much known for how she was one of the insane members of the Black family. Sirius had told the three of them how she had been crazy even when she had been younger. There was no one that could possibly be more of a devoted follower of Voldemort than Bellatrix. And even when she had still been a student at Hogwarts, she still had been a master at the torture curse, Crucio, by the time that she had left the school. She had even used it on her own brother-in-law after she found out that her older sister, Andromeda, had married a muggleborn wizard.

"MY LORD," she screamed when she saw that all that was left of him had been a circle of burned grass. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!"

She raised her wand pointed it at the trio as she ran at them. But she was quickly blocked as Sofia, Charlie, Abby, and Mason. They were definitely not going to let the crazy witch anywhere near their friends.

"Try anything, we dare you," Mason glared at her, his hands blazing with his fire magic.

"You really need to chill out," Abby hissed at her, her hands letting out an icy mist.

"I wonder if any of my dragon forms are hungry," Charlie growled as he gained dragonic eyes.

"Not if one of my animal forms eats her first," Sofia was also growling.

"Cru..." she tried to cast the torture curse at them but was interrupted.

Apparently, electricity did not like her very much. She had been first zapped by Harry's eel electricity before and this time she was struck down by a lightning bolt. She was once again knocked out while smelling like a ruined barbeque. 

The four mystic souls looked up and saw that Hawk was there, having been the one to throw the lightning bolt at her. He just looked so done with the situation.

"Can I just say how good it felt to do that," he smirked. "I can not tell you enough how many of those wand-users were screaming at me and calling me a monster when they were able to see me. So, blasting them with my lightning seriously feels good."

The three of them had to laugh at that. Those like Hawk and Hailey, who were both half-harpy, would have to deal with those that see them as monsters because of their harpy blood. It was the same for those like Abby, who had a werewolf-like form, and Mason, who had a snake creature form, because the gem families were all cursed to have were-creature forms related to their gems. They would honestly be surprised if Hawk had not blasted anyone during this fight.