Chapter Fifteen: Heart's Desire

The Gardna trio walked through the pillar, onto the platform so they could get back to Hogwarts. Krinos had, once again, used his powers to shrink their trunks. He also reminded them that once they learn to do it themselves, he was done.

They walked through the barrier, almost instantly met by Neville. He rushed up to them and gave them all a giant hug. He had tears in his eyes but did not let them fall. He was visibly shaking.

"Neville, calm down," Melody giggled, liking seeing her friend so excited and happy.

"You... you three... the wand... how did... why did," he couldn't get out.

"We thought that you would like it," Krinos chuckled.

They pried Neville off of them and then got on the train. They quickly found an empty compartment and sat down. Wolf, Frost, and Selene were all happily next to their owners/bonded. Neville immediately took out his wand, still in awe of it.

"How... just... how did you do it," Neville stuttered, fiddling with the stick in his hands.

"Nothing is more simple than woodwork for those back home," Krinos smirked. "Just ask any student of Delphi."

"So we guess..." a familiar voice says in the doorway.

"That we weren't the..." another voice continued.

"Only ones with..." the first voice says.

"Unique Yule presents," the second voice finished.

The four looked toward the door and saw the Weasley twins standing there. Melody saw that George was carrying one of the scrolls that she had sent him.

"Hello, boys," she smiled. "I see you enjoy the presents we got you."

"Or, in my case, grew for you," Krinos smirked.

The twins came in and plopped themselves onto either side of Harry, putting their arms around him when they did. Selene moved to make it more comfortable.

"Is it just me, or do those two seem overly friendly with our dear brother," Melody whispered to Krinos.

He had to cover his mouth in order to hide that he was trying very hard not to laugh. The other part of him knew that at eleven years old, none of them should even be thinking of having a boyfriend or girlfriend. The Gardna trio had all taken a vow with each other to never have a "significant other" before they are at least fourteen.

"How exactly do you three..." Fred started.

"Know us so well that you..." George continued.

"Picked out the perfect presents..." back to Fred.

"For each of us," George finished.

"Not to mention where you even got them," Neville quickly added. "Where do you even find a place that carves patterns into wands?"

The three siblings all shared grins.

"We know these things about you guys from simply being observant," Harry says. "With a little bit of eavesdropping added in for good measure."

The twins laughed at that last part.

"For your present, Fred, that was my idea," Krinos said. "Back home, in my personal section of our garden, I grow illusion blossoms. My own invention. A fusion of orchids, tiger lilies, and some enchantments. I thought they'd be perfect for a prankster."