Chapter Seventy-Three: Olivia Loves Throwing People In Jail

Out of all the things that have happened ever since they had come into magical Britain to attend Hogwarts, this was probably the most fun thing that any of the trio have ever witnessed. It was even more fun than Lockhart's trial. Lockhart had really done only one thing that had pissed Olivia off, which had been when he had removed the bones from Harry's arm. And that was enough to get her to storm the castle and literally drag Lockhart out by his hair. 

Now, she was actually brought in Guards and arrested Crouch and Bagman for what they had done. Not only was she pissed off more than she ever was before, but she was also in full-on 'I am a powerful politician' mode. And when she was in that mode, they knew that she was making sure that everyone knew that she was a force not to be messed with.

The fact that the ministry still has not yet learned their lesson not to mess with the Gardna family just showed that they were a level of stupid that could not possibly exist anywhere else in the entire world. They were so stupid that it was surprising that they even managed to walk on their own without someone smart helping them by singing the classic Christmas song "One Foot In Front Of The Other."

But, it was really not like none of them would expect anything other than stupidity from the country that locked up Sirius without a trial just because they believed he was guilty based entirely on how he was a member of the "evil Black family." It was all so stupid that the mystic souls could practically feel their brain cells dying every moment that they were near the idiotic people of the magical Britain ministry.

And if there was one thing that none of them wanted, it was to be near them for much longer. It was bad enough how Crouch and Bagman were also judges for the tournament. They kept giving Atem low scores despite how amazing he had been doing in the tasks just because he was a mystic soul. It was obvious that Dumbledore's dreams of peace were more likely to go up in flames than a temperamental fire demon.

Harry and Melody were still furious and were clinging to Krinos as if he was going to vanish again if they let him go. Krinos had not minded their protectiveness at first given everything that had happened to him the past few years, but it got old really fast. He barely even got time alone with Cedric with the two of them almost literally being glued to his sides. He was ready to scream but knew that they were only acting like this because they loved him.

Fred and George could also barely go anywhere without Harry being somewhere near them. They could tell that it was probably killing Harry when they had to separate from him in order to attend their own classes since they were two years above Harry. Hence the different classes. But when they were in Gryffindor tower, he was practically in their laps from how protective he was of them. They actually found it very sweet and adorable. They were practically making heart eyes at Harry when he verbally ripped the resident jerk of Gryffindor tower, Cormac McLaggen, to shreds when he insulted the two of them over how "blood traitors are not important."

The rest of Crystal Rose was practically guard dogs for Hestia and T'challa. The healer and jungle cat mage were also joining in on the legal action as their families were also suing Bagman and Crouch for their kidnapping. Hestia's grandparents, the ones that raised her when her parents died, were furious with the British idiots. And while Kingsley still had to remain secret until he was ready to live full-time in Greece with his son, he also sued the two while being anonymous about it other than suing on behalf of T'challa.

The trio often wondered why Kingsley was an Auror in Britain when he was a mystic soul and could have a much better life literally anywhere else in the world. Places where he did not have to hide who he was to make a living. But he had told them while he had been teaching at Hogwarts that he had been sent to Britain by the magic council. It was his job to work in their law enforcement department in order to protect mystic soul children born in the country. While most think that they are just not born in Britain or just are killed by their families, it is Kingsley's job to get them out of the country.