Chapter Sixty-Three: Olivia Has Some Fun

"Okay, we need a plan," Krinos says.

"Leave it to us to have to find a way to survive yet another murder attempt," Harry sighed.

"We're mystic souls, we always find a way," Melody said.

"Is this tournament really as dangerous as people say," T'challa wondered. "I mean, we are all very powerful. And not to sound cocky, but we've dealt with things probably a lot worse than this tournament."

"Okay, that does sound cocky, but is also probably a pretty sound reasoning," Hestia says. "And this is coming from the mystic soul in the room that does not have violent powers."

"I will need to do some more research," Olivia says. "The more I know about the possible dangers, the more ammunition it would give me against the idiots of this corrupt as hell country."

"I can help with that," Cedric said. "Since my father works at the ministry, I knew about the tournament before returning to Hogwarts. So, I bought books about the tournament so that I could research before I even considered entering."

"I will need those books," Olivia tells him. "And anything else you think will help."

"Something tells me that we are in for one very entertaining day," Harry stated.

The rest of the mystic souls and even the Hogwarts group had to agree with him. When Olivia goes full-lawyer on their sorry behinds, it is probably one of the most entertaining things that they could ever see.

Olivia had always been a big help. She was not just knowledgeable about the law, but she could be considered a law prodigy. She was able to learn really quickly even when it was the laws of a different country than her own. Plus, she was also able to use the system just as easily as she did her powers to get what she wanted in a legal way. It was certainly a nice change from how others usually use illegal means to get what they want, but she does not do that. Everything she did was for the right reasons and getting it through the right way.

She certainly was also good at finding laws that may have been either forgotten or ignored that would be of great help to him. Plus, there were also the flaws in some of the existing laws that would also be of great help to them. While those in magical England use those loopholes to cause chaos and corruption, Olivia has always used them for good. She was everything that they were not.

"I'll get the books," Cedric got up from his seat.

"I'll go with you," Krinos got up as well. "With more than one of us, it would be harder for them to corner us to get answers."

"And if they try and bother you anyway, we'll send a house-elf with a bowl of mashed potatoes," Melody giggled.

"I know you guys told us about that, but I am still wondering how that became a thing," Abby said.

"Trust me, I wish I knew the answer to that," Krinos sighed.

He and Cedric soon both vanished as Krinos bended the vine swings into letting them back down and out of the tree. Everyone else had no choice but to just pull out their homework and try their best to complete it while they waited. There was not much else they could do until the two returned with the books. Then they would all pitch in and find the needed information in order to let Olivia have a good time.

And if a few of them were planning on getting some bowls of popcorn to watch as she deals out punishment, that was for them to know and everyone else to find out.

"Olivia, be happy that you no longer have to do homework," Harry commented to his cousin.

"Hey, you are not the one involved with politics," Olivia crosses her arms. "I can sum up most of my life with one word. Paperwork."