Chapter Thirty-Two: Victim Number Three And Scolding The Harpy

If there was one thing that the trio hates right off the back when they got back from Yule vacation, it was having to deal with the Gryffindor Harpy. Melody, was the music mage, had been searching their family library for a permanent silencing spell that they could use on her. She was driving them mad. 

Not only was she still pretty pissed on getting caught making the Polyjuice potion and her plan to sneak herself and Ron into the Slytherin common room, but she had finally caught on to Harry celebrating Yule and not Christmas. It seems that since in her mind, Harry was supposed to be the grand savior of muggles and muggleborns, he would celebrate muggle holidays. But an overheard conversation between Neville and the Weasley twins had told her how Harry celebrated Yule like Neville does. It sent her on another rant about Harry needed to act "like he was supposed to."

"Somebody shut her up," Harry slammed his head onto the Ravenclaw table.

The trio sat there for their first breakfast back at Hogwarts.

"Maybe if I practice enough, I can use my powers to take her voice and bottle it," Melody glared at the seething brunette.

"We'd have the whole school thanking us if you did that," Krinos stated.

"It be totally worth it," Melody smiled.

"If she seriously starts on one of her ego-driven rants again, I will maul her," Harry said. "Not like anyone would miss her."

"That that third-floor corridor is still abandoned even after removing the Cerberus, we can stash her body in there," Krinos says.

"Probably the one time we wish that the Cerberus was still here," Melody said. "We could have fed her to him."

"What are you guy," Fred started, sitting next to them.

"Talking about," George finished, sitting down as well.

Neville and Percy also joined them. Cedric, who had been slowly joining their friend group, also joined.

"Plotting to murder the Harpy of Gryffindor," Harry admitted like it was a normal conversation to be having.

"If you do, watch the carpets," Cedric said. "My mom told me her first job was a maid at the Leaky Cauldron. She says that blood is a hard stain to get out."

"Do we even want to know what happened," Krinos raised an eyebrow.

"Probably not," Cedric answered.

"Alright, then," Krinos accepted.

"Why can't she just learn to leave me alone," Harry hit his head on the table again. "Why does she always have to try and make people think just like her? It's irritating and makes me want to feed her to one of the Nemean Lions back home."

"Is that an option," Melody asked. "If it isn't, can we make it one."

"Should the fact that you three are casually talking about murder ring any alarm bells with the rest of us," Percy asked.

"We won't actually kill her, but it's healthy to get these fantasies out of your head before you actually try and make them a reality," Melody says.

"How is your brother friends with her," Harry asked the twins and Percy. "I may not like him and find him generally a pain in the butt, but you'd think he be the first to run away from a girl that loves school so much."

"Trust us," Fred says.

"We don't know neither," George said.

"We think he's just," Fred starts.