Chapter Eighty-Five: The Power of Three

Harry was a lot of things and above all other things, he was a very protective brother. So, from the moment that Voldemort threatened Krinos and Melody was pretty much the moment that he was really screwed. He was doomed and he did not even know it.

In fact, even as he stared at Harry in his were-lion form, he still looked like he would still win in a fight against him. He was just as delusional about the amount of power that he was as the ministry people were. The fact that they all thought that they could defeat mystic souls when they also had the home-field advantage was truly an example of how stupid they all were.

"You think that you can just come into our home, attack us, and then threaten my siblings, all to get away with it," Harry growled at him. "I think you need to learn that when it comes to mystic souls, you are nothing compared to us. You can cast every spell, every charm, every curse, every ritual that you know and there will never be anything that you can do that would make you stronger than us. You will always just be exactly what you are. Pathetic!"

Even when facing against a were-lion, Voldemort glared at Harry when he "dared" to speak to him like that.

"You are just a child with delusions," Voldemort says back to him. "I have traveled the world and learned the darkest of magic. I am immortal and you will never defeat..."

"Blah, blah, blah," Harry cut him off. "Nobody wants to hear your psycho mumbo jumbo speech."

Harry charged at the dark lord without letting him say another word. It was really something that should have been expected by Voldemort. Gardna's are literally known as one of the most protective families in Greece. And just because Harry was adopted into the family does not mean that he did not inherit the family's protective nature. If those that met Olivia thought that she was scary when she got protective, then they had never met protective Harry before. He was downright terrifying when she got protective. The moment that he decided to threaten Krinos and Melody is the moment that he had officially lost the fight. 

Harry ran up to Voldemort so quickly that he did not even have a chance to think before Harry raised his claws up and slashed him right across the face. He smirked, his fangs showing when he did so. As immortal as Voldemort thought that he was, he was still bleeding.

"I don't think that I have ever seen Harry this angry before," Krinos says to Melody.

"He definitely has the same protective nature that every other Gardna has," Melody said.

"It is definitely more than just us being threatened," Krinos tells his sister. "I think that it is specifically because Voldemort is the one that threatened us. This dark lord wannabe was the one that killed his birth parents and I doubt that out of anyone that could have threatened us, he is the worst one to do it. Harry would never let his guy take away anyone else he loves."

Melody stared at the scene that was in front of them. Harry was not letting Voldemort do anything to him. With the agility and the speed that his were-lion form gave him, there was little that Voldemort could actually do against him.

"Stay still you little brat," the dark lord yelled at him.

He was not even able to get off a single spell because of how fast Harry was and how many scratches he was covering him with. His robes were ripped, his arms were cut, and there were many claw marks on his face and head. Harry's claws were turning red from how much blood he had drawn from the dark lord.

"You are sadly mistaken if you ever thought that you would ever be able to kill me," Harry growled at him. "These claws crave more of your blood."

"Avada..." Voldemort once again tried to use the killing curse on him.