Chapter Eighty-Three: War

The tension was definitely very real as every mystic soul at Crystal Rose could feel it in the air. There was something bad that was about to happen and you did not need to be Luna to know that it was going to be soon. 

They had all been preparing for the arrival of their enemies for the past few days and it had only been a matter of time before Voldemort, the ministry, or both showed up at their doorstep. But, that did not mean that they were not prepared for anything and everything that could be thrown at them.

Headmistress Jiwe was ready at the school ward stone. Since she was the one in charge of the school, she was the only one that could use the stone to lower specific parts of the wards around the school. The stone worked for anyone as long as they were the official head of the school. It was how the magic of the school worked. Which was how even when she had animal-based magic, Jiwe was still able to control the ward stone.

Luna and other students that had powers related to the future had all said the same thing. That this would be the day that war was started. Every student all went to their battle stations, ready to fight and defend their home.

Harry, Krinos, and Melody were the ones that were on the very front of the front lines. Krinos certainly knew that once they entered the forest near the entrance of the school, he was going to have a lot of fun. Harry also could hardly wait to see how much damage he could cause with the power of the animal kingdom behind him. Melody just wanted to scream, something that could cause a lot of damage because of her sonic scream power.

Megi, as the telepath of the school, was able to link them all up with a mind link. It would enable them to communicate with each other without actually talking.

"I sense them coming," Krinos says through the link. 

"I guess that's why I feel the plants getting sick," Lily said as well.

"Point to Lily," Melody giggled.

"I can hardly wait to see these pathetic wand-users cry after we are done with them," Harry says.

"We are in this link too, you know," Blaise said.

"You know that he means no offense, Cannoli," Melody tells him, using her nickname for her boyfriend.

"Keep the flirting to a minimum, please," Daphne requested.

"You're no fun," Blaise was definitely pouting.

"Will you guys please focus," they could practically hear Megi rolling her eyes. "I've never done a link this big before, so I would appreciate it if you tried not to give me a headache."

They all agreed. Not like there was really anything else that they could do since it was true. As strong as Megi was, she was still a teenager like the rest of them were. They all had their limits. Especially since most of those that have reached eighteen, the age where mystic souls reach the point where their magical core stops growing, have already graduated and left the school. Charlie was the oldest one at the school that was not a teacher.

And speaking of the teachers, they were all spread out along the campus as well. A majority of them were still in the school to protect the students with non-violent powers, but the more powerful ones were on the grounds to make sure the wand-users did not get as far as the actual school. 

Sirius and Olivia were also at the school as well. Olivia stayed with the teachers that were protecting the students. It was her job to also go back in time and warn them if anything goes wrong. She would do so if too many lives were lost. Sirius was with Jiwe since she would need to focus on the ward stone because of how draining that using it was on her magic. So, Sirius was there to protect her since she could not do it herself.