Chapter Sixty-Four: A Fire-Breathing Threat

If there was one thing that Olivia knew how to do, it was scaring people. When she had finally left Hogwarts, most of the group of friends were sure that she had scarred some of the students for life. She was a very intense person that knew how to make it known when she was angry. And when a Gardna is angry the world trembles.

But it was probably the best outcome of the year. She had actually gotten through the thick skulls of a few ministry employees. The fact that it was now official that the trio was leaving Hogwarts after taking their OWLs had scared the ministry speechless. And according to Cedric, Neville, and the twins, that has never happened before. It was certainly a pleasant change from the usual way that those idiots never shut up. 

It was almost too bad. Because if they kept trying, they would have had Olivia go back in time and prevent all of their births. They would really love to, but they all knew that it was an all bark and no bite threat since there was no telling how much of the timeline might change if Olivia were to actually do that. Unintended consequences are why time mages like Olivia need to be more careful than any other type of mystic soul. If she were to actually go back in time and prevent the births of all the corrupt idiots in magical England, something worse could actually happen. Even the purest of intentions could end in disaster by accident.

Sure, there have been times where some events are so meager that small things are able to slip through the cracks. Like slave owners that ended up dying from either the war or other causes during the American Civil War. If their slaves just so happened to be mysteriously freed before someone else could take them, then they will easily slip through the cracks in history.

But, if anything, they all wished that they could change anything and almost everything about magical Britain. There was just so much that mystic souls and even more open-minded British people hated about the country.

The dark hated muggleborns, squibs, blood traitors, and anything that was not "pure." The light hated dark witches and wizards, Slytherins, and anything else that they deemed "dark and evil." And then you had those that hated others just because of anything they could think of. Plus, there were also the "muggleborn" students like Granger that come into the magical world and try to make it into a copy of the mundane world just because they believe that it is better. Granger is always saying that the wizarding world was barbaric and that the mundane world was so much better than it. 

It made them all constantly want to strangle her. Magical beings had working governments when the mundane world was still dealing with corrupt kings and queens. Magical beings had teleportation and cross-country communication before mundanes even had horse-drawn carriages. Magical beings could do things that were only considered fantasies by mundanes. Magical beings would always have the upper hand again mundanes.

After Olivia scared most of Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, and Drumstrang for the rest of their lives, they all left the Great Hall and then went back to their own business.

Especially for Harry, Viktor, Cedric, and Atem. They all had to participate in a tournament that has killed dozens of others over centuries of being a much more common event. They learned they the most common events would be fighting against magical creatures, searching for objects in hostile environments, and even having to rescue hostages from dark or dangerous places.

Cedric was realized just how far behind he was the other three. They were powerful mystic souls and he was just a wand-user. And since it was obvious that Fleur girl was part-veela, she was also bringing more to the tournament than him.

But the three mystic souls were definitely all very powerful. Harry could conjure animal spirits as easily as it was for him to breathe. Cedric once even saw him casually reading a book while hanging upside-down through the use of a monkey spirit. And then you had Viktor, who was literally a walking flamethrower. And there were also the flames that did not burn, like a white fire that he saw Viktor use to turn a bush into ice. Krinos was not very happy with the Bulgarian after he did that.