Chapter Seventy-Seven: The Last Straw

The four boys all landed back in another lump on the ground. There were a bunch of cheers, so that told them that they had actually gotten back to the actual place that the cup should have brought them to in the first place. Right back to the castle in front of the stands for the audience.

Harry, Viktor, and Atem were all green once again since they really did not like the feeling of portkeys. If it was not for the fact Harry already lost everything in his stomach, he would have started throwing up again. Plus, they also still were feeling the effects of the adrenaline in their systems from the fight they just had.

While the other students and staff kept cheering at the winners finally arriving, those like Crystal Rose, the good Hogwarts group, Viktor's Drumstrang friends, Dumbledore, and Jiwe all saw that something was wrong. They all started to make their way to the field. The four boys obviously all needed help and some medical care as well even if none of them looked seriously hurt.

"Harry," Melody yelled, pushing her way through the crowd. "Harry!"

"Get out of the way, you stupid British people," Krinos was very tempted to use his powers to get them out of their way. "That is our brother you are blocking us from getting to."

"Human decency is very low in this country," T'challa stated. "But, that is very obvious at this point."

"Could not agree more," Fred said.

"So true, indeed," George also agreed.

They all pushed their way to the group. The twins, Melody, and Krinos all ran to Harry. Krinos also made sure to check in on Cedric as well until the Diggory parents ran over to check on their son. Viktor's, Atem's, and Fleur's parents were all there was well. It was part of tournament tradition for the families of the champions to all be there for the final task.

Everyone could see plenty of ministry people, including Fudge, trying to approach the champions. But the magical restraining orders that Harry, Krinos, and Melody had on them kept any corrupt ones away. Kingsley was there along with the rest of the minister's chosen Aurors, but he safely made his way over to the four of them. He tried not to look smug at his fellow Aurors as this was already proving that he was a better Auror than them since the orders did not affect him at all. Meaning unlike them, he was not corrupt.

Though, it would have been so wrong if he was corrupt given that he was T'challa's father. But, T'challa would never let his father become like the rest of them. His father was an honorable and loyal man, and he would never let anyone change who his father really is.

"I hope you four are okay," Kingsley says as he approaches them.

The four of them all groaned as they got up into sitting positions. Harry was practically being crushed as the twins, Krinos, and Melody all crowded around him and would not stop hugging him. Harry was starting to think he might need to channel a slipper snake just to escape their grasps.

"Do not make me channel an electric eel just to make you guys let go," Harry threatened them.

"Aw! Don't be like that, Harrykins," Fred ran his hands through his boyfriend's hair.

"You love us and you know it," George gave him playful pinches on his cheeks.

Harry really blushed from their teases. But they all did eventually have to let him go so that they all could be more serious when telling what had happened.

"Someone tampered with the tournament cup," Cedric tells Kingsley. "We ended up in a graveyard somewhere."

"And when we got there, we were ambushed by a bunch of death munchers," Viktor added.