Chapter Sixty-One: Not Just No But Hell No

"So, are you three also a part of the rule that allows the younger mystic souls to enter," Cedric asked the trio.

They had all gone back to the tree after all of the Crystal Rose students that wanted to enter placed their name in the Goblet of Fire. The Hogwarts group was curious about if any of the trio wanted to be in the tournament.

"Since we are Crystal Rose students, as we as mystic souls, we probably are included," Krinos says.

"But we have had our lives put in danger at this school enough as it is," Harry added. "While we are not crazy about our friends entering a deadly tournament, things could be worse."

"I'm almost afraid to ask how things could be worse," Neville was almost shaking.

"They could be worse by the champions being unwilling," Melody said. "Imagine if a tournament like this chose its champions just out of the school roaster and not by volunteering their name into the fold. It would mean that any student could be chosen even if they did not want to be a part of the tournament."

"And considering the idiots that run this country, it would not surprise me if a tournament like that had been held at one point," Krinos says.

"Plus, there is still the chance that an older student could enter a younger one as a prank or on a dare," Harry added. "Or that a younger student with a giant ego pays or bribes an older student to enter in their name."

"That definitely sounds like something," Fred started.

"That Malfoy would do," George finished.

"His ego is bigger than the castle," Cedric groaned. "I'm surprised that his giant head was able to get through the doors in your first year."

That definitely got them all to laugh. Especially when you get a good look at Slytherin house and see just how hated the self-proclaimed Slytherin Prince actually was.

"Is he that boy that looks like he took a bath in bleach and peroxide," Lily asked as the Crystal Rose students all got out of class and sat down in the main area with the rest of them.

That caused them to laugh once again. Luna certainly giggled even if she did have the same shade of hair as Malfoy Junior. But her's had always looked a lot more natural than Malfoy Junior's did. Her's was not as dye-job-looking as the boy's was.

"He was also the first student to insult you guys after Headmaster Dumbledore informed the schools that you were all mystic souls," Melody admitted.

"We'll watch out for him, then," T'challa says. "If he causes problems, we'll give him some punishment for being annoying. Crystal Rose style."

"We are both terrified," Fred started.

"And also a little intrigued," George finished.

"Well, we would probably just sic T'challa on him, to be honest," Harry chuckled. "Never mess with a jungle cat."

T'challa turned his eyes into emerald cat eyes with his teeth becoming fangs just to prove their point. It certainly made the Hogwarts group nearly jump out of their skin at the sudden change. Especially Neville, even if he had gotten a lot of confidence from being around the trio. And them giving him a new wand that first Yule definitely helped him as well. The wand of nature, which he had dubbed the wand, felt so perfect that he had no idea just how perfect a wand could ever feel. He had thought he would never get his own wand since his Gran kept forcing him to use his father's old wand. But the trio helped him get the wand they knew that he deserved.

There was a sudden wave over the nature mages. Krinos, Lily, and White all shivered at the same time.

"What up with you three," Fred asked.