Chapter Fifty-Eight: All Hell Breaks Loose

"Headmaster Dumbledore, as good of a headmaster that he is, really needs to learn what the term subtle means," Harry repeatedly mumbled as he hit his head on the table over and over again.

Fred and George were trying their best to comfort their friend.

The Great Hall was in complete chaos after Dumbledore dropped the bomb on them that the students of Crystal Rose were all mystic souls. Krinos and melody were also hitting their heads on their house tables as well. Cedric was patting Krinos on his back for comfort while Luna was softly whispering encouraging words to Melody. Even Headmistress Jiwe could not stop herself from facepalming from Dumbledore's bluntness.

"Albus Dumbledore," she looked ready to kill him.

"I thought that it would be like what that muggle saying," Dumbledore said. "Ripping off a bandage is what I think they would say."

"Revealing mystic souls to them was not something that should have been done so quickly," Jiwe glared at him.

The dozen or so Crystal Rose students all stayed close to each other, the Hufflepuff students getting as far away from them as their table would allow. Krinos and Cedric were the only ones that didn't. But as much as the Crystal Rose students looked a little nervous, they also had a look in their eyes like they were ready to act in self-defense if it was needed.

"Why in the name of Salazar Slytherin would you allow those menaces into this school," yelled out Draco Malfoy.

"They'll kill us all before we could draw our wands," Zacharius Smith shouted.

"They're nothing but monsters," Ron yelled.

"They will be the death of all of us," screamed Cho Chang.

"They can't be trusted to not use this as a chance to destroy us," Marietta Edgecombe screamed.

"Freaks," was yelled by someone at the Gryffindor table.

"Freaks. Freaks. Freaks. Freaks."

It was constantly chanted all around the Great Hall. Most of the Crystal Rose students looked ready to start ripping people apart. Especially Sofia and Hawk. Abby and Kryo were looking ready to ice everyone in the hall, White was just about ready to let the black dahlia panther have free reign, and even kind-hearted healer Hestia seemed itching to bash some heads in.

The moment that word was said, Harry clenched his eyes tight, tightened his hands into fists, and growled under his breath. Krinos and Melody shot their heads over to look at their brother with intense concern on their faces. They knew more than anyone about Harry's horrible past with that word. The word that his awful mundane relatives made him literally believe to be his name. If they didn't stop, or if Harry did not calm down, he would go completely wild and it would be a bloodbath.

Noticing Harry's distress, Fred and George tried to soothe him by rubbing his back and whispering that everything was going to be okay into his ears. But that did not help much. His teeth were soon sharpening into canine fangs as he growled and opening his eyes revealed dangerous wolf eyes. His nails were also growing and sharpening into claws.

The Crystal Rose students were about to start attacking when there was a giant "SLAM" that boomed throughout the Great Hall. It silenced everyone even more once there was a yell that followed it.

"ENOUGH," Harry bellowed at the top of his lungs.

His slam also seemed to snap him out of his uncontrolled use of his powers. His teeth were still slightly fanged, but his nails and eyes were back to normal.

Everyone in the hall turned to look at Harry, staring at him. While Harry had been proving for years that he hated the "Boy-Who-Lived" fame and everything that came with it, he certainly knew how to use it to his advantage. Despite how much he was making it known that he was not the hero that they had fantasized about for years, there were always those that would still look at him as their precious savior. He was definitely going to take full advantage of that right now.