Chapter Seventy-Four: Magical Mystic Soul Twins

The outcome of the trial had hit world news almost instantly. But that was probably because when it came to the Greek magic council, Olivia was very well known. Mystic soul communities all over the world knew that when it came to being in the courtroom, it was the best thing to not make Olivia angry. Because if she became angry, then there would never be any place to hide since she will find you and she will destroy you. Either with her words or with her powers. Either way, there was not much left of the person she was angry at by the time that she was done.

And if they were all shocked about anything, it was that Olivia actually left the ministry of magical Britain standing even after everything that they have done to her family. Considering that she could literally blow up the entire ministry building without a second thought, it was a shock that she had done so yet. Only her being a good person was what was stopping her.

The Prophet had tried to lie and release a paper that basically showed the magic council in the worst light. Saying that they arrested Crouch and Bagman had not been given a trial and were just thrown into prison for no reason at all. It was basically just saying that they did what the British ministry did to Sirius. But, the legal team of the magic council knew that they would try something like that and hit them with a cease and desist order before a single paper was sent out. And the Prophet could do nothing to stop them with all the evidence the legal team had.

The trio and the champions certainly got mixed reactions when they got back. Crystal Rose, Drumstrang, and Beauxbatons all made sure that they let it know how much they supported what had happened. They were all very much all for taking justice against the ones that have basically kidnapped their friends and endangered their schoolmates. A lot of Hogwarts was also on their side. It was those like Malfoy, whose family thrived on the corrupt nature of the ministry, and Granger, who worshipped authority figures as if they were gods, who were upset. Of course, those like those two were in the minority. A very very VERY small minority.

"It's like the more we stay, the worse things get," Harry says.

"I really hate this country," Krinos stated.

"That has been made really clear at this point," Melody said.

The entire group, which included all of Crystal Rose, the Hogwarts group, and Viktor, were all in the Crystal Rose tree. They were all still upset over everything that has recently happened. None of them even wanted to think about what would be happening in the future. Most of them were wanting to just storm the ministry and start vanquishing everyone in sight. Especially since they were aware that the only non-corrupt people that worked at the ministry were Mr.Weasley, Amelia Bones, and Kingsley. And that was not even counting all of the corrupt lords and ladies of ancient and noble houses.

"Can we even make it through our fifth year here," Harry wondered out loud. "I am starting to doubt it."

That certainly made all of the rest of them look at the trio. It had been a big risk for them to have come to magical Britain in the first place. But they had wanted to honor Harry's birth parents. But not even that would make them want to deal with another year of this.

"I don't think we could even if we tried," Krinos says. "If I have to deal with any more ministry idiots anytime soon, I am going to that ministry and turning it into one giant jungle."

"I would pay to see that," Cedric said, taking Krinos's hand in his own. "I would just make sure my dad was not there that day."

"Our dad as well," Fred and George say at the same time.

"It's not like there is really anything that can really be done about them," Blaise says.

Blaise and Daphne had been slowly becoming more and more welcome in their group. It helped that Blaise and Melody were in the starting phase of a relationship. Neither of them knew about the trio being mystic souls, but they were quickly earning the trust of everyone based on how they have already done a lot to help them. Such as when Blaise's mom and Daphne's dad stood up with the Greeks when Olivia stormed the ministry the previous year after Fudge tried to demand Harry back after Sirius was found innocent by the magic council.