Chapter 1- Guardian Angels

The Gardna family, of Greece, had been visiting England for a day. Selina Gardna, the mother. Jax Gardna, the father and the head Theós of the Gardna line. And last, their recently five-year-old son and heir to the family line, Krinos Gardna. They did have three other children: five-year-old Melody (Krinos's twin sister), seven-year-old Black, and ten-year-old Red. The three were being babysat back in Greece.

The three Gardna's were in a small park near Surrey in Little Whinging. They looked like a perfectly normal family.

But what was beyond the surface, was completely different. Since the time of ancient Greece, the Gardna family has been a very magical line. Yeah, you heard me. Magic.

For those that don't know, magic is one-hundred percent real. From spells and incantations to potions and mystical creatures. But there are different types. The Gardna family are mystic souls, which means that their magical cores are fit for magic of larger feats. Powers like elemental control, creature summoning, telepathy, armor and weapon calling, etcetera. But for places like Magical England, their magic is wand magic. Meaning that the witches and wizards of that kind have to use wands in order to use their magic. Feats like wandless or wordless magic require lots of energy and are very rare.

But our story doesn't start with the mystic souls of Greece. It begins with a certain English wizard, even if he is just five years old.

Harry Potter was only five. Ever since his parents had died in a car accident, when he was fifteen months old, he's lived with the last of his blood family. His Aunt Petunia, Uncle "Vermin" Vernon, and cousin Dudley.

The Dursley family has an irrational need to be "normal." They think anyone that's different is a freak and is nothing compared to them. But being compared to them isn't exactly high up on the flattery scale. Petunia is like a human horse, Vernon could make a whale look like an ant by comparison, and Dudley is basically more walrus than human. And the one thing they have in common, besides horrible personalities and hatred for magic, is the hate of Harry Potter.

Sure, Harry is the son of a witch and wizard. That makes him one, as well. But just because he wasn't a muggle, doesn't give them the right to hate him for no real reason.

But they do hate him, and he knows it. They only hide the hatred in public, to protect their "normal family" image. They keep a lot of stuff from their nephew. Including that his parents were killed by an evil wizard, Lord Voldemort, and not by a simple muggle car crash. They told him his parents were drunks and drug users and that they didn't even want him. Lies, of course. Anyone that would describe James and Lily Potter would say only amazing things. They'd say how James was one of the best Aurors there ever was, and that he was a wonderful father. They'd say Lily was very kind, gentle, yet had a temper that could rattle the earth.

Harry doesn't know anything about his parents. He doesn't even know his own name. All the Dursleys ever call him is "Freak" or "Boy."

Now is one of the few times that they even let him out of the house. Usually, they keep him locked up in his bedroom. AKA, the cupboard under the stairs.

But the, supposed, normal family was in a park. Dudley was playing on the sandbox with his best friend, Piers. Harry was just sitting by a tree, away from everyone else. He was reading a children's book of fairy tales.

Most might be surprised that a four, almost five, year old could read. But Harry was wiser beyond his years. When he was able to, he'd always go to the library and lose himself among the children's section. The library was his sanctuary away from the neglect and insults. Not to mention Dudley's constant bullying about his lack of parents and being a "freak."