Chapter Four: Diagon Alley

"That was, kind of, disturbing," Melody admitted.

"Should 'ave told ya," Hagrid says. "Arry is mighty famous around here."

"We can tell," Krinos said.

''What was that all about, Hagrid,'' Harry asked. ''Does this have something to do with the dark wizard that killed my parents?''

"Ow do 'ou remember that," Hagrid asked.

"When Harry was brought into the Gardna family, he got a few of our trademark traits," Krinos explained. "His eyes turned silver, like ours. His hair went from a lighter shade of black to our pitch black. But the main part is our amazing memory."

"When he got it, memories came back in flashes," Melody took over. "When we were little, he got a lot of nightmares about that night on All Hallows' Eve. None of us could really piece the whole thing together, so we cast a spell to help ease painful memories. We all saw it happen."

"You 'ave a spell that can do that," Hagrid gasped.

"Greece is a lot different than many other magical communities," Krinos said. "We have different spells, potions, rituals, artifacts, the whole nine yards.''

"Ole nine what," Hagrid asked, confused.

"Sorry, we use a lot of American expressions," Harry slightly laughed. "It just means we have everything."

"Alright," Hagrid accepted.

Hagrid pulled out a pink umbrella. He tapped it on the brick wall, three up and two across. The bricks moved aside, revealing a doorway.

"Welcome, you three, to Diagon Alley," he introduced.

Inside the Alley is an assortment of restaurants, shops, and other sights; some even have tables out front with colored umbrellas. During these days, most likely the ones during the days or weeks before school starts at Hogwarts, the location is packed with witches and wizards. The shops seemed to be open year-round as witches and wizards travel to the location for various goods. The shops include many school-supply locations, there are also many locations important to the wizarding world, like one grand building near the center of the alley. It struck them as a type of bank.

"Huh, reminds me of Olympia Way back home, but a lot smaller," Melody said, then got elbowed in the ribs by Harry.

"Pretty homey," Krinos says. "Crowded, but homey."

"It's like this a lot in the summer," Hagrid told them. "First things, we gotta get 'ou money."

"I could go back home to get some from the family vault," Krinos offered. "Wish we were smart enough to collect some before we left."

"No need for that," Hagrid says. "We can just go there, Gringotts. The wizarding bank in England. Run by goblins."

"Say what," the three siblings gasped.

"How can a bank be run by those little green troublemakers," Krinos said. "I've vanquished my fair share of them whenever they try to ruin my garden."

"Other than gremlins, they are known as the troublemakers of the Enchanted Forest," Melody shook her head. "Drives us mystic souls nuts."

"Ou might be surprised when 'ou go inside," Hagrid tells them.

Walking into the bank, the three were definitely surprised. The goblins looked more like little people. A skin with their goblin-y noses, ears, and warts. They were all in banking suits. In short, they looked nothing like the goblins they were used to.