Chapter Seventy-Eight: Home At Last

Traveling by tree was probably the most unique thing that a lot of the teens had done. They have usually ever traveled by floo, portkey, broom, or side-along apparition. They have never done any type of teleportation that involved mystic soul magic before. And if they were honest with themselves, they were very sick to their stomach once they felt themselves stop moving.

It felt as if their feet had hit the ground by the time that the rest of those in the tree had all said that they had reached Greece. Most of them immediately ran to the magical tree bathrooms in order to empty their stomachs.

But to the mystic souls, the feeling was always unbelievable. To them, it felt as if they were quickly moving through a floral field. Most of them still had the smell of flowers in their noses and they knew it would not go away for several days after being transported using the tree.

Krinos and Lily both collapsed once the teleporting was done.

"That was a lot of people," Krinos said.

"It certainly explains why we are so tired," Lily agreed with her friend.

"How on earth did you transport everyone here by yourself the first time when you all arrived at Hogwarts," Krinos asked her.

"I got a power boost from White since he also uses a form of nature magic," Lily explained.

"That certainly makes a lot of sense," Krinos said.

"You two okay, down there," Harry asked his brother and friend.

"We're good," they both answered.

The two nature mages slowly gained enough strength to at least sit up after making their quick escape. Looking around, everyone seemed fine. The Hogwarts students were still in the bathrooms, but that was to be expected given this was their first time traveling by tree. Luna was the only one still in the main room. But since she is Luna, they did not expect her to really be affected by anything.

Even though she is a mystic soul, they all still believed that she was some type of seer. She had to be with all the stuff she seemed to know before it even happened.

Everyone else was pretty fine given that they were used to all types of teleportation. And even after they had to fight against the corrupt Aurors, none of them were really tired since it's not like the wand-users stood a chance against them. They only left because starting a war when they were in enemy territory was definitely not a good idea. 

"Well, that just happened," Melody said. "But, it is not unexpected for that to have happened."

"I am still very proud of Harry really letting that idiot minister have it," T'challa laughed. "That was the best verbal slapping that I have heard in a long time."

"Glad to entertain," Harry did a playful bow. "I am just so glad that we are finally done with those idiots."

That made a lot of the others groan.

"You just jinxed it, Harry," Abby said.

"If you want a jinx, go and look for Juliet," Harry tells her. "She is the luck mage, after all."

He got a pillow thrown at him for the bad joke, making him and a lot of the others laugh.

Everyone was soon getting up and out of the chairs, couches, and other things that they had been sitting in. A lot of them brushed off the leaves and flower petals that had fallen on them during transportation. But that time, the Hogwarts group had finally all exited the bathrooms and made their way back into the main room of the tree.

"You guys doing okay," Melody asked them.

"Ask me again when my stomach catches up with me," Blaise was still holding his stomach as he leaned against his girlfriend.