Ever since she opened this cafe six months back, Gray had frequently visited her cafe and became her regular costumer.

Juvia had harbored those warm feelings for him since the day he began talking to her on a friendly manner which was on his 4th visit over here. 

So till now, she and Gray had become best of friends who shared an amicable relationship. 

They started talking via mobile just a month back much to Juvia's delight as Gray was the one who asked her number first with a huge blush on his cheeks which she swore would never forget in her lifetime.

Sometimes she wished herself to be a bit more confident and declare her love to him.

But she feared as she didn't want to ruin the best of their relationship.

After checking through the menu Erza and Lucy ordered their choice and Gray said his usual which the attendee nodded her head and went to get their respective dishes.

"So Gray, it looks like you are a regular customer here. Tell us, what's so good in this cafe?" Lucy smirked.

Erza looked around the wall paintings and decorations around the cafe which pleased and amused her.

That's when she saw the blunette who was looking at them.

She instantly turned her head to the side, then again looked at Erza as if some kind of realization dawned upon her which was same for Erza.

"Hey Juvia"

"Hello Erza-San"

Juvia got up from her chair and went near her to personally greet. When Juvia reached the table where the trio were seated.

Erza got up and hugged her which caused confusion for both Gray and Lucy.

"How are you? I never knew this was the cafe which you opened.
        Sorry I couldn't visit you with Jellal during the opening day and these six months were so hectic as we were busy finishing the projects of several clients at a time." Erza apologized.

Juvia broke the hug and smiled brightly, "It's okay, nee-San. Juvia knows how busy you have been lately.
   She's happy that you got time to visit her cafe. Welcome to Nora's cafe."

"Well sorry to interrupt your moment, how do you know Juvia?"

Gray asked her as he clearly heard his crush calling his friend as a sister. He was curious to know the relationship between them.

"Gray-sama, nee-san is Juvia's brother's wife, basically her sister-in-law. Didn't Juvia say to you that she has an elder brother who is married to a beautiful, elegant lady?" Juvia told him with a flustered cheeks.

Gray formed an 'O' mouth and mentally began to fidget after grasping the new found information. 

'Man, so she's the sister Jellal mentioned and the cutie pie sister-in-law of Erza.
    Both of them will bury me if they found out that I'm having a crush on her.' Gray thought to himself.

While Lucy and Erza were more keen on knowing the reason behind Gray's suffix and why she called him with a flushed face.

"Gray-sama??" Both Lucy and Erza asked in unison.

They looked at both Gray and Juvia whose face was cherry colored due to embarrassment while the former tried to suppress the warmth from spreading across his face.

Gray fake coughed to grab the sudden heavy atmosphere under his control, "Well Lucy and Erza, as you know she is Juvia. I befriended her here and ever since then we have been good friends."