♥️♥️♥️ I LOVE YOU ♥️♥️♥️

Start from the beginning

Even though, Juvia saved him with her water magic but Gray was so devastated on seeing her dead in his arms. 

For few minutes over there, he lost the love of his life and had to live thinking that she had left him, the one who he thought will stay with him forever. 

This caused irreparable pain which eventually led him to fight his best friend, Natsu.

Suddenly Gray felt as if someone was shaking him vigorously, that's when he regained from his trance.

"Eh? What happened?" 

Gray asked as his face became pale.

"You were zoned out for a minute over there. Tell me what….." 

Before Gajeel could finish his sentence, Lucy and Erza called them out.

"Gajeel, leave him alone. Don't go forcing him to answer all of your questions. It's his wish who are we to interfere in that."

Erza defended Gray but looked at him which showed she was disappointed in him as well just like the iron dragon-slayer.

"Yeah Gajeel, stop prying things from him. Can't you see Gray doesn't like Juvia that way? That's why he's avoiding her and doesn't want to talk about her."

Lucy grinned and looked at him as if she defended him with the correct reason. Gray looked guilty and casted his look to the ground.

"But Juvia-chan loves him dearly. And Gray does seems to enjoy her company?" 

Mirajane said softly.

Now Gajeel began to wonder what these girls are trying to pull out from him.

That's when Natsu entered the scene, "Yeah Mira, he does enjoy her company.
   Say he just a normal perverted Ice-princess, who wouldn't want a gorgeous and sexy girl like Juvia in his bed?
   I can say that is his end game. That's why, he trying to subtly do his job."

Natsu taunted him. Gray's blood boiled after hearing Natsu's words.

As none of those remarks or intentions were true. He really genuinely began to love the water mage.

Gray caught hold of Natsu's collar, "Shut up! I have never imagined nor ever thought of playing with Juvia's feeling.
  I'm not that cruel to play with someone's feeling especially Juvia's. Man, I do love her.
   I really love her. I love her… so stop talking nonsense."

Everyone in the party hall went silent at the ice mage's sudden outburst and his confession.

Gray let go of Natsu's collar and dusted his vest, 
"Sorry about that. I shouldn't have done this. Forget it. I'm out of here."

As Gray left the hall, Lucy and Erza smacked Natsu on his head while others resumed their fun activities, 

"Idiot, we told you to say something which will make him admit his love for Juvia without hurting him. But you crossed your limit over there."

"Hey didn't Ice-princess admitted his feelings? Yeah I apologise for talking ill about their relationship. But it's good that he's also on the same page as her." 

Natsu grinned and rubbed his head to ease out the pain.

Gajeel looked at she-demon, 
"Hey Mira, so this was your plan, right?"

Mirajane smiled brightly, "Yes, just wait and watch for the fun part. I'm sure Juvia-chan will be thrilled."

Gajeel smirked and showed his thumbs up as he knew her plan never fails.