Avengers - Broken Betrayal

Start from the beginning

"No, it has to come from Tony." He said as Tony looked at the man then to you.

"Give us the information." Tony said as your heart sunk.

"No... Please!" You shouted as tears fell down your face.

"Didn't think you were that cold Tony." The man said before you felt him release his grip. Everything slowed down as you saw Steve running towards the edge.

"Y/N!" You heard shouts as you fell, you looked up seeing Steve and Clint screaming. You closed your eyes as you felt the full force of your body hitting the concrete. If falling from a roof wasn't bad enough somehow you were still somewhat conscious. You looked up through bloodied eyes and tried to breath, but it hurt too much. In the distance you could hear people shouting. Out of your blurry vision you could see Natasha by your side shouting something, you closed your eyes as you fell unconscious.

"Y/N!" Nat shouted as you closed your eyes. Tears streamed from her eyes as she used her comms to call an ambulance. Steve and Clint ran towards the two as Steve fell to the floor helplessly. He cried as covered his face, Clint stood shocked and frozen as he looked at your lifeless body.

"The ambulance is on its way. What the hell happened?" Nat asked as Tony came into view. Steve glared at him as he got up and punched him.

"You! Get the fuck out of here! I don't want to ever see your face again! I will fucking kill you Tony!" Steve shouted as he held back his tears, Tony didn't say anything as he walked off.

"What's going on!" Bucky and Loki then emerged from the building.

"Y/N?" Loki whispered as he looked at you and froze. Bucky ran up and kneeled down beside Steve.

"What happened?" He whispered as Steve shook his head.

"Tony happened." He grumbled as the ambulance finally arrived. The team stood away as the paramedics got you into the ambulance. Only one person was allowed to go.

"Steve, you go with Y/N." Nat said as he nodded and sat in the back of the ambulance.

"Can you tell us what happened?" A paramedic said as Steve took a deep breath.

"She was thrown from an eight story building. I hope you understand but that's all I'm allowed to say." Steve explained as they nodded.

"It's a miracle they are still alive." He muttered as Steve covered his mouth and looked at you. You arrived at the hospital as Steve watched you get wheeled away. The rest of the team met Steve there as Bucky instantly ran to him trying to calm him down.

"Have they told you anything?" Bucky asked as Steve shook his head.

Time Skip

It had been a gruelling 6 hours since the team had last seen you. Finally a nurse came out.

"We had to put Y/N in an induced coma, but two of you can still come and see them." The nurse said everyone stood up.

"Nat and Steve go can go first." Clint said as everyone nodded. Steve and Nat made their way there as they entered and saw you on the bed. They sat both sides as a doctor came in.

"From now on Y/N will have to be in a wheelchair for the rest of their life. And Y/N will be in a coma for about 2 months." She said as Nat nodded and thanked her. Steve gently took your hand in his as he let tears fall.

"Why would Tony do this?" He muttered as he looked at your face.

"I don't know." Nat whispered as she shook her head. Hours past, then days and then weeks. You were alone in your private hospital room, the rest of the team somewhere else. One man entered as he looked at you.