Three

"The art of seduction is knowing what she really wants and slowly giving it to her in a way that takes her breath away."

"How are you going to move on if you keep allowing him to give you hickey's

"How are you going to move on if you keep allowing him to give you hickey's."

You nervously chuckle as you stare a head into the mirror. The small purple bruises that you so desperately wanted to go unnoticed by Hyejin.

A fail.

You knew later tonight at the party you were gonna have to curse out Jimin for that. You roll your eyes in annoyance before saying.

"I only allowed him today simply because I'm trying to get over him and today would be the last time I will allow him to touch me that way."

Hyejin scoffs before opening your bag and taking out your possible outfits.

"Okay,"She starts,"Today will be your first step to moving on."

"Right,"You drag,"And how the hell am I going to do that? You know once you Jim-in, you cannot Jim-out."

"You are going to sleep with somebody else."Hyejin nonchalantly says.

Your eyes widen as you stare at her. She can't be serious.

Right?

"I'm dead serious."Jin laughs,"You lusted the over Jimin way before you fell for him. If you can get a good quality smash — trust me when I say Jimin will be long forgotten."

False.

You only stare at her and nod your head before getting up and trusting her. Hyejin has completely mixed up your story. You fell for Jimin way before you started lusting for him.

It's just you only speak to her about the erotic dreams — not really of any of the soft moments that occur in the dream , that also happen in real life.

To her it's you wanting to top him.

To you, you want him to love and top you.

But it seems as if no matter how many times you bring the idea of you and Jimin being together in any kind of way, Hyejin gets all defensive but you've always been honest to her that you want to climb Park Jimin.

"But who?"

"How about one of his friends? Your friends with practically everyone — however Jimin has slept with all the girls in our circle except us."

Right.

Another thing that also took a jab at your feelings. It wasn't a secret amongst your friends (both his and yours) that you like Jimin. And usually after a party or something as stupid as once a month— your friends would come to confess a "drunken" mistake of sleeping with Park Jimin.

You forgave them simply because you and Jimin are not romantically involved with each other. Yeah a few kisses here and there.

Also a few cuddles here and there.

And a common — almost habit of hickeys then and there.

However your still not romantically involved. He has made it loud and clear that he wants to be single and want to enjoy his bachelor years. After mental arguments with yourself.

You came to the realisation that you've been wishing for so many things with him.

When the thought of him only sleeping with you made your heart flutter — you knew that your brain was already falling for him.

But you refuse to say love .

Jimin's ex really hurt him. A lot. And you weren't gonna lie and say that she's ugly and wasn't a good person that wasn't the case. She was beautiful and lovely . Many girls adored her for charisma, she was beauty with brains. Her smartness was enough to make anyone adore her.

The fact that she was so beautiful and was so good at everything is what caught Jimin's attention.

When she told him that she wanted to break up because she had fallen out of love completely shattered Jimin.

He became defensive and distances himself from everyone. You knew all these changes and yet it's almost as if your brain won't seem to let the old Jimin go. Instead of listening to music together and watching movies together — he would rather go out and drink so much that he doesn't even remember the morning after.

When he started sleeping around — you thought it got out of hand.

But seeing him blossom into the loving confident Jimin he is today... you just couldn't do it. You couldn't stop him.

Not when he looks so happy doing all of this.

"Hey are you okay?"Hyejin smiles at you.

You smile gently back at her before nodding. She throws her arm around your neck and leads you out of the apartment.

"Let's go get wasted!"

//

Gross.

No matter how many times you go to parties— which is almost every weekend. You can never get used to the disgusting and unhygienic smell of sweat,marijuana,bile and alcohol.

All the bodies rubbing against each other.

The worst is watching some of your drunk classmates try to kiss as their tongues "play fight."

"Gross!"Hyejin exclaimed.

The couple pulls away before laughing it off. Hyejin grabs your wrist and shrudded in disgust. The both of you make it towards the table of drinks. Luckily from the sidelines you can see the room much clearer from here.

"Here you are."

You take the cup and sip , the burn punches at your throat . You flinch before taking yet another sip just to get used to the taste.

"Okay let's get started,"

The both of you look around with determination—Hyejin finding you some eye candy while you were looking for Jimin , you catch him on the other side of the room. His back face your face while his hand gently traced alongside to the girls' thigh.

You roll eyes once more but as you're about to look back at him. You eyes have already hooked to another pair.

"What about Taehyung?"

The blue haired beauty laughed along with his best friend , biting his lip down deli gently as he stared at the beautiful girls that worked passed him.

"I-"

But nothing comes out. It wasn't even Taehyung who was making eye contact with you. The red haired man sends a dangerous wink to you and cower your head as you blush.

How about Jung Hosoek?