24: Nighttime Romance Gone Wrong

Začít od začátku

I opened up my window and stood there to let the night breeze cool my senses down. I can't bear to see Shehry hurt. I have already and if I hadn't contained myself that time, I'd have gone mental.

"I love you so much Shehry, it won't let me sleep." I shut my eyes and whispered to myself.

All of a sudden, a hollow whisper responds. "Hun te raataan nu meinu vi chen na aavay."

My eyes popped open at the voice and I almost fell backwards seeing him sitring all casually on the window pane, almost into my face.

"Shehry ! Tum...tum yaahan kia kar rahay ho?" I asked in shock.

He doesn't answer my question. Instead slowly gets off my window pane and comes into the room as he speaks.

"Tu vi ajeeb hi harkataan kardi aye, bakri jayi." He pulled my cheek as I stood in the center of the room and I frowned but then giggled at his term 'bakri'.

"First that weird diary, and now you're talking to the air around you? Himmat hai to mun pe bol na basantii. Harry kia, ab to kisi ka baap bhi nahi rokay ga tumhein." He winks moving closer to me, and I blushed, although I still felt disturbed inside.

I asked, trying to change the topic. "How did you get in so easily?"

"Irfan uncle." He chuckled and my eyes widened.

"He let you in ?!" I was shocked.

"Abbay nahi. I'm too smart for that guy." He jerked his collar, showing off, and I chuckled, looking down.

"Nida....you okay?" He asks, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine now." I smile back trying to reassure him, but he didn't seem convinced.

"You should go Shehry. We have school in the morning. I don't know what got into me, aur tumhein sotay huay..... jaga diya." I looked down at my feet in embarassment.

"It was a nightmare, isn't it?" He asks all of a sudden and I look up into his eyes.

That blood stained shirt, broken windshield, and his last screams replayed in my head and a tear rolled off my waterline.

"Nida? Nida !" He shook me by the shoulders, bringing me back to my senses.

"Shehry, it....it was a terrible dream!" I weeped and he pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly, giving me the craziest sensations from the inside, slowly suppressing the pain I felt.

Shehry's POV:

"Relax babe. I'm okay." I slowly pulled away and smiled at her, but she continued to look down.

"Oye ! Dukhi bakri." I whisper all of a sudden and she immediately cracked up. Man ! I love how she always falls for the 'bakri' jokes.

She finally smiled at me, making my heart do backflips. Aah ! I loved the feeling. The feeling that she's finally mine.

"Come on." I grabbed her hand and she froze in her place.

"Where?" She asks with widened eyes.

"To my bedroom." I smirked and she gasped, hitting my arm.

"Pagal ladki, itna gira hua nahi hun........ Waise....gira vi honda te chuk lendi meinu tu." I winked at her and she blushed, looking so cute, I just wanted to pull her cheeks.

I added. "After all you are supergirl, remember? Mental ho gayi thi tum to kal mujhe zameen pe paray dekh kar."

"To kia Siddhu paaji ki tarha dil khol ke hansti?" She made a face and I laughed out loud.