I won't ever forget you.

It was already 3 am, but Gu Hai still couldn't fall asleep. He was sad about tomorrow. How can he not be sad? That day was the worst day of his life. That day was the day his world falls apart. On that day, he lost the love of his life in that terrible accident.
He turned around to the picture of Bai Luoyin on his night cabinet. This picture next to him was the reason that he could sleep at night.
"Baby, it's already been eight years." Gu Hai mumbles to himself. 8 years go by in a blink of an eye, tears were falling down of his cheek he took the picture and hug it like he was hugging the person in the picture.

" I lost you in that accident, Why did you go huh. Why did you leave me Yin Zi? You are so selfish. " Guhai was having mixed emotion. In one part he was sad and frustrated and also angry with himself for not being able to save his man, but he was also angry at BaiLuoYin for risking his life to save him. "How can you leave and left your husband behind? I didn't protect enough, I'm so sorry. Please, Bai Bai, forgive me huh."  Gu hai was in agony. His tears were falling like rain on his pillow.
He always felt sorry for Bai Luoyin's family. He felt like he was the one who should've of died, even when Bai Luoyin's father constantly reminded him that it was not his fault. Guhai always saw himself as strong and protective, if he had ever dream about being in a situation where he and BaiLuoYin have to choose between life and death. He would, without hesitation, choose to save BaiLuoYin no matter what. But now the situation was reversed, BaiLuoYin died saving him, how could he not feel guilty.
He didn't sleep all night, he was crying while hugging BLY's picture tightly. He closed his eyes for a while, when he opened them, (or he thought he did.) he saw Bai Luoyin in his arms, laying in front of him. His beautiful eyes were staring at Gu hai.
He was smiling with all his heart. It seems like BaiLuoYin was happy to see his husband.
"Stop crying, you're not a baby." Bai Luoyin Said to him while whipping out his tears away.
"Baby."
"I miss you," BaiLuoYin Said, touching Guhai's face.
"Baby," Guhai said hugging the guy in front of him.
I'm sorry for living you." Bai Luoyin hugged him, they we're both happy and crying their eyes out.
"Baby, I miss you to death." Guhai mumble.
"I miss your touches, you're kissing, your moans. Your smell. Everything." He couldn't stop crying.
"I bet you miss fucking," BaiLuoYin Said smiling.
"Yeah, I do." Gu hai said Laughing and crying at the same time.
"You fucking pervert. You still have those naughty thoughts. You didn't change at all." Bai Luoyin shouted while pinching Guhai's cheek He bench over to kiss him. He was so happy to see his lover. In 8 years, it was the first time he saw BaiLuoYin like that. He will sometimes have flashbacks every time something reminded him of BaiLuoYin. But today, he was with him whether it was a dream, Guhai couldn't have been happier.

At those very moments,  Gu hai's alarm went off. He opened his eyes, look over and didn't see a sign of BaiLuoYin, that's when he realized that it was a dream.
Bai Luoyin was not with him. The picture was still in his hands. He kisses the picture frame like he was kissing BaiLuoYin.
"I love you."
He whispered to the picture and put it back on the nightstand. He looks to his alarm, it was already 7:50, he usually gets up at six but today, maybe because he was thinking too much about BaiLuoYin, he was thinking he was late for work. He got up and went to take a shower. He didn't bother about not sleeping that night. He usually makes sure to sleep for eight hours, before he went to sleep, he would make sure to be completely drunk just so he could fall asleep quickly. Which sometimes makes it hard for him to wake up.

He was still living in their old apartment. He left everything intact. He would do everything the same as when Bai Luoyin was still alive. When he makes dinner. There would always be two servings.
One for him and one he put in front where Bai Luoyin would sit. When he came back from work. He would eat BaiLuoYin's serving. It was like that for eight years.
He didn't want to forget about his lover. 
He would always buy two pairs of everything.
Toothbrush, underwear,etc..
While he was in the kitchen preparing breakfast. He put two serving as always.
His phone went off and it was Yan Ya Jing, his secretary. She sent him a text
"Gu hai, I take care of everything so you don't have to come to work. You should stay with your brother's family today. Don't worry, I'll take care of everything."
Gu hai smile.
After he finished eating breakfast. He got dressed, kissed BaiLuoYin's picture and went out.
He walked into a flower store, hi brought some beautiful flowers.
The lady was looking at him from head to toe.
"What a beautiful creature," the lady thought. "I bet his buying flowers for his lover. She must be really happy if I had a boyfriend like that. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from eating him every day." She was smiling creepily while looking at Guhai. Guhai didn't pay attention to them, he didn't have the time for such things.

Guhai glance at her and smile a bit because the lady wouldn't stop looking at him
The woman almost fainted by that beautiful gaze. She approached Guhai to ask him his phone number but Guhai left without even realize that the lady was next to him.
—-/////////////////////————-///////////////
That's it for today guys. Hope y'all enjoy it. It's my first time writing so comment, and if you could give correction or judgment, feel free to do so.