14: Teddy Bear And.....Secrets?

Start from the beginning

Waise usse jo meray se masla hai na, uss ka andaaza ho jaye ga mujhe.

Ugh ! I just carefully picked it up and looked around it stupidly. Man, it was a thick ass book. And by the looks of it, ut seemed like she'd already written half of it.

I just squinted my eyes in fear as I randomly pulled open a page and what written there was enough to make my heart melt.

Pyaar to aisa hua, ke mujhe aik gehray samandar ki taraf kheenchta ja raha hai.

Cheekh rahi hun, chilla rahi hun

Gehraaiyon mein doobi jaa rahi hun

Uss aik haath ka intezaar hai

Jiss ke paas na to mera dil hai, aur na hi talwar hai.

Woh ek haath taraashti hun.

Jise thaam kr issi samandar ki gehraaiyon mein doob ke marna chahti hun.

Par kia hua, pyaar to aisa hi hota hai na

Khud gharz. Be-wafa. Aur be-maan sa.....

It was so heart-wrenching. I literally got the feels. Waah yaar ! Ye to poori mushaiyra nikli. I smiled to myself.

But this poetry was so deep......it felt as if it was actually written for someone. I wonder who?

I figured there must be some more, so I flipped over very quietly and see a page overloaded with her beautiful cursive handwriting.

Dear diary,

His touch was like magic all over me. His heartbeats, like music to my ears and his smile, brighter than the sun.

It was so amazing how I never felt this way before. Such a new feeling. I mean I was all over Siddharth but no crazy ass feeling there, until now. If only he had the smallest hint that I needed him....

I instantly broke out of my daze as the door knocked thrice and I almost flipped off her bed. I quickly put the diary back exactly in its former spot and straightened myself as I headed towards the door.

I opened and see her with her teddy eared hood on her head. Damn !!! She looked so adorable. I just wanted to like pull her cheeks.

"Kia hua?" She suddenly whispers entering the room, breaking me out of my daze.

"K..kuch nahi." I say back, smiling.

"Okay. So follow me. Your room is ready, but you gotta be real quiet. Mom's a really light sleeper." She explains and I nod as she opens the door again.

We tiptoed outside and she leads me to a room which was huge. Like literally huge. It was very nicely decorated just like those five star hotel rooms.

"Okay so, there's that little fridge that I filled with snacks and stuff. You can eat as you like. Takalluf nahi. And if you're up for some video games, There's the PS4 right there. In case you're wondering, yes I am a huge fan of playing video games. Just turn on the projector with the small remote on your side table and have fun. There's a small collection of movies in that drawer, and a mosquito net that can hang down over the bed just in case you're afraid of macchar." She giggles at the last part as she explains eveything. Whoa.

"And if you need anything, just tap that button beside your bed and I'll be notified. But remember, no leaving the room until after Fajr or we're both dead."

I smiled at her.

"And I'm still mad at you." She frowns and is about to leave when I grab her arm, stopping her.

"Now what?" She rolled her eyes, turning back to me.

"Before you leave...uh....."

"Hmm?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Nothing." I shook my head and sighed internally. I let go of her arm and she takes two steps away but halts again.

She turns. "Are you sure you don't need anything else?" She cocked an eyebrow. I do Nida. I dooo !! Just a small hug, with you in that teddy bear nightsuit. Your cuteness is wayy too much too handle.

She sighed. "Okay fine. Go ahead." She opens those big furry arms wide open with an annoyed expression on her face. Oh my God ! How did she read my mind ?! I just stood there looking down, so she comes forward.

"Nahi chahiye to marzi. Kabhi kabhi teddy bear milta hai, humesha nahi." She winks at me and my lips cringed into a smirk as I instantly pulled her into me, wrapping my arms around her. She just froze in her place at first, but then slowly eased a little as she lifted her arms to my back, sending shivers down my spine.

I was completely smitten by her and just didn't feel like letting go. I hugged her a little tighter and she followed. So warm and....amazing.

"Hayee ni, meinu vi eho jiya paaloo(teddy bear) waala outfit leya day." I whisper Dolly Aunty style and she pulls away, laughing silently, with a pop of pink on her cheeks.

"Lo Aunty jee pehlay dasna si. Tuwaadi salgira waaste eh hi laa ke dayndi." She giggles.

"It's a pretty fun nightsuit though and warm too, considering the amount of cold in your house." I shuddered as I felt a little cold.

"Well the room's upstairs, that's why. Anyhow, it's almost 4 am. Let's just pray Fajr and go to sleep for a few hours before school." She suggests and I nod.

"Good night." She says, smiling a little.

"Night. And thanks." I say back.

"No biggie." She was about to leave when I again halt her. But with my voice this time.

"Nida, if you need to talk things out, you can. I had no idea why you were leaving, but I couldn't just let any of my guests leave without having fun at my party. It was supposed to be fun but, it ended as soon as you left the club." I was actually quite sad. The rest of the people were just rushed with the cake and there were no party games after. If only you understood how sad I felt that moment.

"And I'm sorry about the wine incident. I didn't mean to..."

"Shehry, it's....it's okay." She says in a very reluctant tone and walked away, not saying anything about the stuff I said before the apology. It was as if, she was hiding something from me. But what?

________________________

Hi :D Hope you liked this chota sa chapter :)