CHAPTER TWENTY

LIA WAS NO JAMES BOND, in fact if she had to be a character from the 007 franchise, she'd most likely be Q. Not because she was incredibly smart but because she preferred to sit by and let the others do the kick-ass fighting.

But now as her, Steve and Dustin hid in the bushes trying to pick out the Russian spy in the crowd of American's, she felt more like she was apart of the mission that was too boring to ever make it in the move.

"Do you see anything?" Duatin asked Steve who was holding up the binoculars.

"Uh I dont really know what I'm looking for, I've never seen an evil Russian before."

"Tall, blonde guy," Dustin described.

"Not smiling," Amelia added.

Steve turned his binoculars to the top floor to see a girl and a guy flirting.

"Oh you've gotta very kidding me!! Anna Jacobi's talking to that meathead mark Lewinsky, come on Lewinsky never even came of the bench!! Jesus christ, what ever happened to standards!!" He complained, as Amelia took the binoculars from him.

She brought them up to her eyes and scoffed. "Hes not even cute either!! What is she thinking?"

"You two are the worst spies in the world, you know that?" He commented, rolling his eyes. "Incase you haven't realised your dating so I don't know why your looking at others when you should be looking at eachother."

"Dude, were not looking at them cause we wanna date them, I obviously have the perfect girl right here," Steve said, slinging and arm around Amelia.

"God, can you two go back to not dating? Bullshit that I gotta sit here while you two act all mushy and gross," Dustin whined. "You're not even eachothers types."

"What?!?" Amelia and Steve shouted drawing attention from others.

"You dating Nancy and you basically dated Jonathon, like I said, not eachothers types." He commented.

"So you want us to break up because were not eachothers types?!" Amelia asked.

"Oh my God! No! You guys are like, my favourite people, I'm just stating what other people see when they look at you. Amelia, you're totally dorky and nowhere near cool. Steve, your a douche bag stuck on primitive constructs such as popularity. Please continue dating, but next time your wondering were peoples standards have went, they're looking back at you wondering the same thing."

"Primitive constructs? That something you learnt at camp know nothing?" Steve shot back.

"No, it's something I learnt from life."

"This is bullshit! Me and Steve dont care about what others think of our relationship," Amelia commented.

"Exactly. If me and your sister ever break up, my standards are gonna be so high, I won't get another girlfriend."

"I think were eachothers types," Amelia commented as Steve nodded his head in agreement.

Dustin turned to look at her. "How? I literally just listed how you aren't eachothers types."

"You listed people. At the time.. Steve probably liked a preppy girl like Nancy. And I will deny your accusations that a dated Jonathon, but at the time i liked a guy like Jonathon. But my type now is a guy that is nice to me, makes me laugh and loves Dustin just as much as I do! And hey! That's Steve!" Amelia said pointing to the boy.

Dustin turned to Steve. "Is my sister your type?"

"Of course she is. Someone that can have fun, make me feel better after feeling shitty and supports me no matter what I do. Yeah, shes my type. She's way too good for me." Steve said, sling an arm over Amelia and pulling her closer.