CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"WHAT DO WE DO?!" Dustin questioned in a panic, hoping someone would know the answer.

"We sleep. And tomorrow we will sort this out." Steve replied walking out of the basement and over to there driveway.

"What?! What do you mean 'sort this out tomorrow?" This thing could be out there eating things much bigger than cats!" Amelia replied following him, Dustin on her tail. Steve sighed.

"Look it's getting late. I'll be back tomorrow morning with supplies and then we can go hunting for this son of a bitch." He climbed into his car and turned it on driving out of the driveway. He waved at the girl. She scoffed and walked into the house.

Dustin followed her. "Seriously out of all the people in Hawkins you could have asked for help from, you chose Steve harrington?" She asked her brother.

"Hey what's wrong with Steve? I thought you guys were friends? What happened?" He replied. She sighed.

"Nothing, okay? It's fine."

♡♡♡♡♡

The next morning Amelia and Dustin got dressed for the day. Steve came by early that morning with the supplies, as promised. They got into the car and drove off towards the woods.

When they arrived, they took everything out of the car and headed through the woods walking across the train tracks. Amelia walked ahead of the two boys talking, her bat in her hand. They were behind her, throwing cow meat on the train track to lure the creature.

When the started talking about girls Amelia rolled her eyes and sighed. She took her Walkman out of her pocket and put her ear phones in. She pressed play, listening to music as she walked.

"So let me get this straight. You kept this creature to impress a girl you liked. And even if she did like it, which she didnt, why would you keep a deadly creature to impress her?" Steve asked the younger boy.

"Yeah well not everyone can have your perfect hair Steve," he replied.

After a few more minutes of girl talk, Amelia took her earphones out and turned around, now walking back yards to face the two boys. "And then you feel it," Steve told the younger boy.

"Feel what?" Dustin asked completely oblivious to what Steve was talking about.

"The electricity." Steve stated with a 'duh' tone. Causing Dustin to frown slightly.

"Oh like when two magnetic fields meet in the-"

"No no no no no no. Like a-like a sexual electricity," Steve interrupted.

Dustin nodded, now understanding what the boy meant as he gave him a grin.

Amelia raised her eyebrows at the boy, shocked that he was telling her younger brother this. She turned back around and played he music again, not wanting to hear the rest of this weird conversation.

"So that's when you kiss her?" Dustin asked. Steve frowned as he shook his head at the youngest Henderson.

"Woah slow down there romeo, some girls yes. They want you to be controlling and passionate. But other girls want you to be gentle and caring. Taking it slow."

Dustin glanced over at his older sister. "What type is Amelia?" He questioned in an attempt to set in a trap to admit his feelings.

Steve looked over at the girl. He got major butterflies just by glancing at her. "Shes, shes different." Steve said not taking his eyes of the girl.

Dustin nodded as they kept walking. He glanced over to his big sister, noticing her Walkman plugged in as she walked ahead of them. The boy then turned back to Steve, a new sense of anger overcoming him. "Alright look, I don't know what you did to make whatever your relationship was with my sister like this, but you better fix it. I don't know about you, but I hate to see her get upset and if I find out you're the cause of it, I will end you."