ACT FOUR, VOL. 2

AND AS THE EARTH BURNS TO THE GROUND
OH GIRL, ITS YOU THAT I LIE WITH
"think i'll miss you forever."

DEAR AMELIA,

Sorry I haven't written back to you, yet. I guess this is my response now. I'm writing to you from the middle of nowhere, in the passenger seat of a pizza van (Argyle's pizza van actually) and me, Will, Mike and Argyle are trying to find El, who has been taken by Owens (long story).

I don't know why I'm replying now, I think the main reason is that I wish I could talk to you right now because I miss you, a lot actually.

I spent a lot of time this year doing nothing, and if you were here you'd kick my ass for it so I guess this is me doing something.
I don't know when you're gonna get this letter, maybe I'll dump it in a post box and hope for the best, but then again I'm in the desert. I'll probably just give it to you the next time I see you or maybe I'll throw this away when I read it again later and cringe from embarrassment.

The government told us that you were in trouble, that you were 'in the eye of the storm' of whatever the hell is happening in Hawkins and to be honest, I'm really worried about you and Nancy.
I know you can both fight way better than me, and that you'll probably both be fine. But apart of me isn't so sure this time.
Mom's on a business trip, its only a matter of time before she finds out we're all running from this stuff again.
Also, thanks for the mix tape — i know it was hard for you to add footloose because your sick of it and noticed you've added some of your favourite songs too? Sneaky.

I don't care if whatever is happening in Hawkins is small or large, please please please watch your back this time... and watch Nancy's while you're at it.
I'll probably see you soon. Take care of yourself, smoker girl.

— From, your favourite fan,
Jonathan

NOW PLAYING: track 8
do i have to say the words? - bryan adams

"this song reminds me of us."