CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

BY THE TIME AMELIA GOT OUT OF THE BUILDING she noticed Nancy's car had gone. What she also noticed was Billy standing in front of his burning car, staring at them. "Shit."

The four of them all ran back towards the building, being slower than usual as they had to help Eleven back inside aswell. As Billy began walking towards them, Max turned around and pressed the button, causing the gates to slowly close.

She immediately ran back towards the others and inside the building. They all frantically ran down the hallway. When Billy opened the door, Max stopped at the end of the hallway.

"Billy," she started, causing the rest of them to turn around as Billy walked towards her. "You dont have to do this. Your names Billy, Billy Hargrove. You live on 4819 Cherry lane. Billy please, I'm Max, I'm your-"

She was cut off as Billy slapped her across the face, causing her to fall the the ground. Amelia gasped as she attempted to pull out her gun, only for her to drop it on the floor.

Mike ran towards the boy and went to punch him in the face, only for Billy to shove him against the wall, knocking the boy out immediately.

Amelia grabbed the gun of the ground and cocked it, aiming it towards the boys chest. "Dont move."

He stood still, raising his hands up slightly. He suddenly had a solemn look on his face. "Amelia? Please, it's me. Its Billy, please dont shoot."

Amelia looked at him and shook her head, her hand shaking as she pushed it against his chest. "No, you're not- you're not Billy."

Tears began to fall from the boys cheeks. "Please dont shoot, I'm sorry."

She looked at him, concern written all over her face as she lowered her gun. The second that her guard was down. The colour drained from his eyes, no form of life could be seen in them.

He looked at her blankly as he grabbed the gun from her hand and pointed it at her. She gasped, as she cursed herself for being so stupid. Billy turned towards Eleven and looked at her. "You come with me or I shoot her."

Eleven looked between Billy and Amelia, who shook her head. "El, dont listen to him."

Billy shot a bullet into the ceiling to show that he wasnt messing around as he cocked it and pointed it back towards Amelia. She jumped slightly and held her arms up.

Eleven nodded as Billy grabbed her with his free arm. The three of them slowly walked towards the main area of the mall. Amelia slightly ahead of the two as Billy held the gun to her back.

They walked through Scoops Ahoy! as Billy let go of Eleven and pulled up the gate. He grabbed her again and the three of them walked back towards the fountain.

Billy quickly threw Amelia to the ground as she yelled in pain, landing on her ankle the at a weird angle. Eleven yelled trying to use her powers against him. He grabbed her hand and slapped her across the face, knocking her out cold, Amelia screamed and tried to get up, but she could as her ankle, that was clearly broken, held her down.

Before Eleven could hit the ground, Billy picked her up bridal style, causing him to throw away the gun and placed her on the ground aside.

He then grabbed Amelia's leg and dragged her past the younger girl and towards him, causing her to scream in protest as he held her arms down as he leaned down on top of her. "Dont be afraid," He whispered. "It'll all be over soon. Just try and stay very still."

She looked up and saw the Mindflayer on the roof, causing her stomach to do flips. "You're the perfect sacrifice. First you, and then her," Billy whispered as he pointed towards Eleven.