AFTERWORD

hello stamelia lovers, i'm not gonna lie to you... this is probably one of the last chapters before season 5 (which is meant to come out in 2024)
ik not everyone is going to come back to this book because they forgot or they don't read wattpad anymore, so i'm coming on here to say ty ty ty sm for all the love and support on this book.

i first started it in 2018, when i first watched stranger things and it was quite a shitty book, i'm glad it wasn't popular because i would've been bullied
s4 really boosted this season's rep, and made me fall back in love with writing this book so ty for blowing it up <3

originally, i was going to permanently kill of amelia this season, but i got too attached and had an idea that will be explained in more detail later on in the seasons.

i will be focusing on other books for now, like the sequel to my peter parker book and maybe even a twd book.

next season i will be focusing a good bit on amelia's relationship with her parents and her backstory — which can be challenging since we actually dont know anything about dustin's parents but i'm making it up.

season 5 is also her villain arc, i might make her kill off a few people if i'm feeling like it ;) obviously i will still follow s5's plot but it wont all be the same.

again, i want to say thank you so much for all the votes and the hilarious comments you people are literally so funny i'm cackling in my bed reading your reactions to things <3

feel free to check out my other books (which i'll admit need a little more TLC) and if you have any questions about amelia or her relationships, ask and ill answer.

ILY ALL SMMMM <333333333

ty for reading lucky, means the world x