please read

hi everyone I just wanted to come on here and address a couple of things!

First off: I'm NOT in any shape or form a professional writer or publisher and I simply do this for fun so please don't come for me if there are a few spelling mistakes!

I've been getting a couple hate comments saying that this doesn't make sense and that they don't like something and I want you to know that I began this book in like early 2019 and my writing has improved since then.

This is my first book I've ever published and so it's probably my worst but ironically my most popular. I will be going through the book and changing some dialogue and possibly writing season 1 before season 4 airs.

I am writing another book atm and writing 2 books at once would stress me the f out so once I get to a good point in that book I will try and find time to write season 1 as I feel like for this book to make more sense there has to be a season 1 plot.
(update: season one is now published!)

to the people who have read this book prior and are wondering why a lot of things are different then I'm sorry but some things had to go!

thanks for all the support! x

also check out my other books if you want ;)

- lili <3