Chapter 60: Back to School

Start from the beginning

Someone please take a fucking brick and kill me with it.

I followed him inside the classroom and I saw my classmates looking at me as if they have never seen a fucking person before. The empty seat in the back was still there from when I came to class the other times. I walked back there ignoring the looks that everyone was giving me.

I saw Louis sitting on the left side of the classroom. Ashley was seated right behind him. He had a pissed look on his face. Ashley just batted her eyes and twisted her hair while making eye contact with me. I rolled my eyes and kept walking to my seat. Her face dropped.

"Alright class well let's continue talking about Exponents. Harry, just follow along, and we'll talk about getting you up to speed after class."

A few minutes went by and Mr. Cloud's voice was sounding fainter as I started thinking about Anna. She looked so good this morning when I was pleasuring her on my lap. I could listen to her moans all day as she squeezes her eyes shut and she tilts her head back. I love how red her face gets when I say something inappropriate to her. She looks so defenseless under my touch when I pleasure her.

I better stop thinking about her before I get a little unwanted visitor. This is not the time or place for that to happen. I try and focus back on what Mr. Cloud is saying. I'm interrupted by a girl next to me passing a note. I unfolded the tiny crumbled paper to see what it said.

Hey, sexy. Glad ur back. Wanna come over later? My parents are out of town. ;)

I looked around the classroom and I met eyes with Ashley. She placed her pointer finger in her mouth and sucked on it then pulled it out slowly. She gave me a wink. Not amused I took out a pen and wrote on the bottom of the note. I whispered for the girl sitting next to me to pass the note to Ashley.

The crumpled paper finally got back to her. She unfolded it and read what it said.

Fuck No. :)

"Are you serious!" She said out loud. 

Everyone in the class turned around and looked at her. Mr. Cloud stopped teaching and stood with his hands on his side. 

"Is there something you'd like to share with the class Ashley?"

She looked around embarrassed. "Um, no Mr. Cloud. Sorry about that." He looked at her with a warning look on his face. 

"Next outburst and I'll have you come join me up here and introduce the next equation. Understood?"

She nodded. "yes, Mr. Cloud."

He continued on with the lesson. She looked at me again then turned around and looked down at her desk.

The class was over and we all were dismissed to our next one. This felt like the longest class ever and I wasn't even here for the whole class period. As I was walking out Mr. Cloud pulled me aside to have a word with me.

"Harry, I just wanted to let you know that it's not too late to catch up with the rest of the class. You just have to show up on time every day and turn in your homework. Your grade is a low D average and I know you can bring it up. I want to see you graduate this year. I know you can do it. You have potential from what I could grasp earlier on in the year. "

I nodded. "I'll try my best." and with that, I left the classroom.

Looks like I have a lot of studying to do

Hi everyone! I told you I'd be back so here I am

I feel the need to apologize for Harry's language even though he's always been like this. Idk I guess because I haven't written in his POV in a while it feels bad.

What do you guys think about Ashley getting rejected? Does she deserve it???

Also, let me know what you guys think that Harry's dream career should be because I have no clue what it should be. Hmmm??? I read comments too. 👀
Update coming soon

Luv you guys!
Xoxo- Anna