"Every love story isn't Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Hussain." I say, trying to make him realize.

"Acha?..........kiyunke mujhe to kuch kuch hone laga hai ab." He whispers leaning closer to my face so I could hear him in the noisy club. My heart pounded inside of me as I felt the close proximity.

I furrowed my brows, feeling unsure of what he meant. "Kis se?" I asked.

He looked down and sighed before saying. "Tum se." He whispers and my eyes widened in shock. Was he serious? He can't be serious. Oh my God.

"Yaar kitne filmy dialogue martay ho tum. Come on, let's go join the rest." I laughed and got off my seat and before I could walk away, his hand grabs my wrist and he pulls me back to him as he stood off his stool too.

I got pulled in his direction and collapsed right onto his chest. My heartbeats quickened and breathing became heavy.

"Hussain." I panted looking down at us.

"Hafsa......I'm not....lying." He speaks in a low tone with his breath on my forehead.

I glanced up at him while he peered directly into my eyes, making my heart stop. He made me feel so different in that one moment, I can't ever recall having any such feeling before, my entire life.

"Bohat bura waala crush hogaya hai tum pe." He confessed and I couldn't even breathe properly.

"Hussain tum aise..." I trail off, trying to say something but the words just couldn't come out.

"Bas......Shehry ko mat bataana." He says slowly with a hint of guilt on his face.

"Kia?" I managed to utter and the grip of his hands on mine, tightened.

"Ke mein tum se...." He sighs looking away.

I yank one of my hand out of his grip and take him to the side. We stood face to face and I couldn't pull myself together, and hugged him. Tightly. I couldn't see him like this. I....hugged my.....my best friend's brother.

We pulled away and I turn my back on him. "Hafsa, I understand if you don't like me that way but honestly, I fell so bad for you since seventh grade and I used to feel so jealous seeing you and Shehry together. Funny how I thought Shehry was in love with you in the past, but turns out he wasn't. And even now he's chasing after someone else and not you..." He trailed off, feeling bad for me, and I turn to him.

"Hussain, it's not like we ever fell for each other and I'm not guilty about it either. But now that he finally, like finally likes someone. I want to help that bechara premi." I wink at Hussain and he chuckles.

"Well then I guess we're in this together then?" He winks, reaching out his hand and I smile, shaking it.

"And about....that. Uhm....I..I'm..."

He cuts me off with a sweet smile. "Hey, I'm not pushing you to say anything. Just told you how I felt."

I smiled back trying to control my blush. "I had no idea you..liked me since a very long time."

"Well you do now." He says with the sweetest Shehry like smile he could ever pull. "Come on. Let's get crazy on the dance floor." He winks, gesturing at everyone who had went wild on the dance floor as 'Lucky Tu Lucky Me' boomed loudly in the background.

Nida's POV:

After all that crazy round of dancing, I walked to the bar and got myself some apple juice. As I sipped from my vine glass, I noticed Shehry in one corner of the club with.....wait. Am I seeing right? Is that Hafsa?