✧ Extra Stuff and Funsies ✧

Now let's have this very boring speech:

SO. I'm DONE WITH THE DISEASE CALLED LOVE. Whoa, it's been a rollercoaster of a ride guys. Holy heck. I can't thank you enough. (IMMA BE INFORMAL AND SPAM EVERYTHING WITH XD XD XD XD) Uh- actually I should be formal, shouldn't I? Anyway, I've got tons of people to thank, people to virtually shake hands with and peeps to hug.

I'd love to thank a few people who I can think of from the top of my head:

My first thank you goes to  ThatOneFujoshi-UWU who I clearly and really should thank with cookies and my love. For giving me virtual hugs and just spamming me with comments alongside sora_ouma , uwu i hang and Omasai_Trash (who, I also love, I didn't miss y'all out, man, you guys deserve my love too). I LOVE YOU GUYS. 💖 SERIOUSLY. I can't thank you guys enough for making me laugh. (XD AND. I need to know if I missed anyone out- there's other people I've not met in the group)

Second goes to MsNobody357 who inspired me to keep writing, for presenting me with the first fan art for this book, 🤟🏻 ILY :) (ew, I made that face). Thank you for fangirling with me through Amino, and giving me inspiration. 💖

Third goes to danganronpa_potato who looked out for me along with others and who I accidentally and unintentionally hurt. I hope your foot is feeling better now. >w< 💕 love you uwu

Another one goes to Just_Chara_ / JustChara_ for sticking by this book and with me on Amino! I love you too TwT you've been really supportive and I really appreciate it.

Basically, tons of other people are whatdafukdood , AriLovesKokichi , a_sinful_blueberry , xkokichix , shuweetchi , luvtofu , DanganronpaWeebOwO , plebstatus  , b0binsonr0binson , PeachesNccream , tellemnaegii (for spam voting, whoA) like, seriously. Everyone who read this, you guys need a big hug from me *group hug*. i love all of you equally! 💘💖💕🌸

And like, more people because why not
There's lots more I wanna thank, (theghostnobody , ApoclaypseArisen , KOKICHIOUMA1232 , LeFlam , SaltyCracker000 , defectiveoptimism ), aND IF I THANKED EVERYONE, we'd be here for hours (i would thank you guys but yknow- i can't since this is gunna be a short one) and it's gonna be super duper long. I would do it, but my brain has the memory of a sieve.

I HAVE TO THANK YOU readers, *hugs* and voters *more hug* and commenters *more hugs hugs*. And artists who gave me awesome fanart *even more hugs until I'm exhausted*. Okay, to those who I need to mention, but I accidentally forgot.. *lemme just hug you guys too*