Chapter 51

"Well, as I said I had a vision. In this vision shortly after Dimitri and I sent the children to St. Vlad's. Which we are not doing anymore, there would have been an attack on the academy. The sole purpose of this attack would have been for the strigoi to get their hands on our children."

"So, there's not going to be an attack anymore?"

"No. Now don't get me wrong, the strigoi still intend to attack. But I have talked to my grandmother and I have persuaded her to move court to Russia. And the year that the attack would have happened we are sending all of the student, guardians, staff, just everyone to other academies throughout our world for the year. We do not want to take the chance that the strigoi could still attack the academy. And then hold everyone hostage, while still trying to obtain their goal."

"And what is their goal?"

"Me. Shortly before that I had taken the throne. And due to some changes that I made, and still intend to make, the strigoi would have been on the run from us for a change. Instead of us hiding, hoping and praying that they don't get to us. I am going to form strike teams of the most elite of the guardians. And they will go out into the world and take the fight to the strigoi. Instead of us all hiding behind wards and hoping that they don't get to us or our loved ones."

"That's a very good idea Rose."

"Thanks. I think that it should have been done decades ago, if it had been then maybe we would not still be on the run from the strigoi. So now, instead of always being on the defense we are going to take the offensive stance. "

Everyone nodded.

"So which academy will the kids be going to?"

"St. Basil's. Which is one of the reasons that we are moving the main court location back to Russia. This location will become a branch of court, or a satellite location as it were, just like Romania and Turkey. Now, the only reason that we can't tell anyone else about the attack, is because if we do. Then the strigoi will attack all of the academies simultaneously in a coordinated attack."

Everyone gasped except for me. Simply because I was the only one, aside from my soon to be father and grandmother in law, that Roza had ever told the entire vision to.

"All of the academies will have upgraded security measures put in place by then, even St. Vlad's and St. Basil's. And to prepare for the influx of people from St. Vlad's the other academies will also have to have additional housing built. Any questions so far?"

"You saw all of this in one vision?"

"No, I saw the attack and the rescue mission that happened because of it in my first vision about this. The things that we are doing to evade the attack, moving court to Russia and several other things. Are all to protect the people that would have died in that attack and the rescue mission to get our children back."

"How many would have died in the attack?"

"Seventy-five to eight five percent of everyone at the academy would have died in the attack. And then in the rescue mission there would have been another dozen or so killed and Dimitri would have been turned. So, as I am sure that you can understand, I am extremely reticent to even entertain the idea of the academy being occupied at that time."

"Yes, I can see and understand why you are doing all of this. It is a good thing that you had so much forewarning."

"Yes, it really is."

We soon started on desert.

"I have something that I want to ask you Alberta."

"Ok."