Chapter 11

"Novices, Mason Ashford, and Eddie Castile. Please report to the headmistress's office right away. I repeat, Novices Mason Ashford and Eddie Castile, to the headmistress's office at once." After she made the announcement, she turned the PA system back off and turned back to us.

(MPOV) Mason

I looked at Eddie, and he looked as confused as I felt.

On the way to the headmistress's office I asked, "did you do anything?"

"No, I haven't done anything lately. What about you?"

"No, nothing. At least I don't remember doing anything."

We stopped and looked at each other and growled, "Rosie."

Resuming our walk, he asked, "what do you think, that she has gotten us mixed up into, this time?"

"I have no idea, but knowing our little sister, we are about to find out."

Eddie, knocked on the headmistress's office door, when we arrived. The door opened to reveal, the head guardian of St. Vladimir's Academy, Guardian Alberta Petrova.

"Alberta, I promise you, that we haven't done anything."

She laughed, "I know that boys, come in, there are somethings that need to be discussed."

Eddie and I sat on the sofa. I looked around to see, that the chairs in front of Kirova's desk, were turned to face us and occupied. One by a man with fairly long dark hair, down to his collar, and a gold earring, wearing a multi-colored scarf.

In the other chair, sat Guardian Belikov, but what shocked the living hell out of me. Was the fact that, in his lap, sat my little sister Rose.

Before I could stop myself, I jumped up, "what in the fuck is going on?!! Why in the hell, do you have your arms, around my little sister like that?!!!"

(DPOV)

Roza busted out laughing at Mason's reaction. She curled further up into my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck, and lay her head on my chest. I slide one of my hands, from her waist, to rest on her hip. God help me, I love this woman more than air.

"Must you have such over protective friends, my love?"

"Yep." She said, making sure to pop that p.

Giggling, she turned her face to mine. Carefully she leaned up, stalking me like I was her prey, she kissed me very very passionately. Both of us, moaned into that kiss, just as our hold on each other tightened.

Pulling back, she murmured against my lips, "I love you Mitya."

"As I do, always have and always will, love you, milaya moya." This time I kissed her, and I kissed her, just as passionately as she'd kissed me. Maybe even more so.

Breathlessly, I broke our kiss, and nuzzled my nose against hers in an Eskimo kiss. While her hands were in my hair, that I had left down, just the way she loves it.

"Boys, calm down. The reason, that you were brought here. Is to tell you, that you have both been requested, to guard Princess Rosemarie Mayassa Ariel Mazur-Ivashkov. After you graduate of course."

"Who is that?" They were both so taken aback, that for a moment, they forgot about Roza and I.

"Princess, could you please introduce yourself?" Alberta asked, while never taking her eyes off of the boys. I guess, she wanted to see their reactions.

I kissed the tip of Roza's nose, before we stood. She walked over to the boys, "hello, my name is Princess Rosemarie Mayassa Ariel Mazur-Ivashkov. Daughter of Prince Ibrahim Mazur-Ivashkov, granddaughter of Queen Tatiana Ivashkov. It is very nice, to formally met you. Please allow me to introduce you to, not only my head guardian, but also my boyfriend and soul mate, Guardian Dimitri Belikov." I walked over and stood by her side, my arm around her hips. "My father, Prince Ibrahim Mazur-Ivashkov." He stood at Roza's other side, with his arm around her shoulders. "And my uncle, Guardian Pavel Romanov." Who stood on Abe's other side.