Chapter 25

When we told her that we could buy our own clothes and not to waste her money on us. Her response was, "this is all your uniforms when you are not wearing actual uniforms. So it is my place to buy it all for you, just as it is my place to get you your actual uniforms." We'd had all shaken our heads, but we let her be.

Thankfully Eddie and Mason had left a set of clothes here to change into when we'd watched movies.

"So, when do we leave for court?" Eddie asked.

"Are both of you packed?" Roza asked in return.

"Yep." Was Mason's reply.

Before Roza could say anything else Abe spoke up.

"Rose, I got you a gift for your crowning."

"Really, what's that?"

"Come with me and I will show you."

When we got downstairs, there was already an SUV waiting. We all climbed in and away we went.

The drive was only a few minutes long but once we got out I noticed that we were once again at the academy airstrip.

"What are we doing here baba?"

He pointed over her shoulder and with a smile he said, "look right over there."

We all turned and behind us sat a black and red jet. With a coral colored long stem rose down the side of it.

"What is that?"

"It's your gift kiz."

"A jet?!" She squealed in excitement.

That was new, I'd never heard her squeal in such a way before. But she was just so unused to people getting her things, that when someone did her reaction was entertaining to say the least.

"Yes. With your traveling so much. I thought that it would not only be more economical but also safer for you to have a jet of your own. I also hired you a pilot, co-pilot, and a flight attendant."

"Male or female?"

"The pilots are both male dhampir, the flight attendant is a female moroi."

"Does she know what will happen to her if she even so much as makes an attempt at flirting with Dimitri?" She asked as a small fireball appeared in her hand. Then it began to do circles around her index finger which I knew took a lot of control. All of that practicing while we'd been away was paying off.

"I made sure to warn her that Dimitri was completely off limits. And that it wasn't just her job but also her life that hinged on the fact that she didn't flirt with him." He chuckled.

"Good."

"I also had wards placed around the inside of the jet to prevent your pain. And hopefully to stop the ghosts from making any attempts to reclaim you. There are three bedrooms one with a king size bed, one with a queen size bed, and the third with four twin sized beds. Also, some of the seats in the cabin lay down to make more beds. There is a bathroom in each of the bedrooms as well as one in the main cabin and a miniature galley in the back. The bathroom in the master bedroom has a shower. Every room on the jet has separate wards just to be on the safe side. If the wards in one sections of the plane fails then you can go into another section. And when you land you can have them reinforced or restored if needed."

Roza hugged Abe, "thank you baba, thank you so much. It will be so much easier traveling with the kids this way."

"I thought so as well. This particular plane is custom made. I ordered it to certain specifications on our way to Russia. There is enough extra room in the master bedroom for the extra-large crib which is folded up under the bed." Roza just smiled and hugged Abe again.