Chapter 12

Roza walked over and hugged Alberta, "I'm going to miss you too mommy Al."

"I will miss you too, my little Rose." Alberta answered, as she hugged Roza back.

"Well, I guess we better go. I love you guys, and I am going to miss you both. Please, for me, be good, study and train hard, be careful and stay out of trouble."

The three hugged again, "we promise Rosie."

Roza may not have had, any blood family, for the last twelve years. But thankfully, she'd always had the boys and Alberta to count on. Even after that little suka Lissa, had abandoned her.

After a tear-filled goodbye, we got into the waiting SUV'S and left St. Vladimir's in our rearview mirror. At least for the time being. Alberta and the boys, had walked us all out to the SUV. Roza waved to them all, until they were out of sight.

After they were out of sight, she lay her head on my chest and cried, "I feel like I am losing them."

"Don't cry milaya, you will email back and forth with them almost every day. And probably skype with them, every weekend, maybe even sometimes during the week. And before you know it, we will be back to get them."

"I know, it's just hard. The boys and Alberta, have been the only constant people in my life, for the last twelve years. My only real family, until I met you. My mom threw me away, like yesterday's garbage. Now, Lissa has turned her back on me, and I still don't understand why."

"Babe, you don't need to explain it to me. I know, and understand exactly what you mean. But we will be back in two months. And the next time, that we drive out of those gates, they will be with us."

"I am sorry; I am blubbering like a baby."

"Sweetie, your hormones are out of whack. And with your being pregnant, they will stay that way, for about a year. So, don't think anything of it. Over the coming months, you will cry, you will laugh, and you will get pissed off, at the slightest things. And you will want to eat, the strangest most unbelievable and sometimes disgusting things, that you can possibly imagine. But it won't matter, none of that will matter. Because all of it, will just serve as a reminder, that our baby is growing strong and healthy in here." I said, as I rubbed my hand, over her tummy.

"What kind of strange and disgusting things exactly?"

I laughed, "well, one of the ladies that lived in Baia years ago. Ate black walnut ice cream, with chopped up hot dogs and semi green bananas in it. Another lady craved dirt."

"Wait, like off the ground dirt?" She asked me, in shock.

"Yep."

"That is just gross. If you ever see me looking at the ground, like I want to take a bite out of it. Stop me, please." She begged.

I laughed, at the disgusted look on her beautiful face. Her and her food phobia's, but I really couldn't say as I blamed her for this one, because it did sound rather revolting.

"Alright."

"That ice cream concoction, doesn't sound at all appetizing either. But, like you said, there is no telling, what I will want to eat. Let's just pray, that is not one of the things, that I will want. I mean I like all three of those things, and being in the same bowl wouldn't be bad. But in the same bite, no. At least not yet, hopefully not ever." I laughed again.

By the time, that we got to Missoula, all the doctor's offices were closed. So instead of a doctor's office, we went to the hospital. Luckily, there was a moroi doctor on call.