Chapter 31

Roza smiled at Donnie and then continued the description of her vision.

"The man asked me if I wanted them to attack the strigoi in order to distract them, so that I could use my magic to kill them. I gave him a small almost indiscernible nod and the ghosts attacked. Just so you guys all know if I ever scream goose for no apparent reason then you need to hit the dirt fast and hard. So anyway, when I screamed goose you all ducked and I deep fried the strigoi. When they were all dead the same old man told me that wherever we go the ghosts would be there to help us. Especially the ones who were killed by strigoi. They want the children kept safe, so they can bring about the end of the strigoi. Just in case what the strigoi said was true. Apparently ghost don't like strigoi very much at all because they are the undead. But he also told me that some ghosts, after they finish with the strigoi, they will then turn on me. After I give birth. Because I am shadow kissed, and I have also died and come back with the use of magic. And to always keep my ring on or nearby to protect myself from those ghosts. But what I don't get is how do the strigoi know about the babies or that we are even going to New Orleans in the first place."

"I don't know babe, but we will have to be on our guard. Princess or not I want you to still be armed just like the rest of us are, just in case. No chances are going to be taken with yours or our children's lives, safety, health and well-being."

"I will strap up before we disembark. But you have to be careful to because our babies will always need their father in their lives."

"Thank you and I will."

"You are welcome my love, and thank you too."

After thinking for a little while she asked. "What is the best hotel in New Orleans any way Donnie?"

"The Windsor Court on Gravier Street."

"Cool, then that is where we will stay if they have openings." She picked up her phone and started dialing. "Baba, can you get us four rooms at The Windsor Court on Gravier Street in New Orleans? All of them right together."

She listened for a few minutes before saying anything else. "Yes... alright... thank you. Ok... we will. Yes, I love you too talk to you soon baba." Hanging up she looked distant.

"Are you ok babe?" When she didn't answer me I tried again. Laying my hand on her shoulder I asked, "Roza?"

Coming back to herself she answered with very eloquent words. "Huh? What... what did you say Mitya?"

"I asked if you were alright."

"Oh, yeah yes I'm fine babe. Baba said that Yeva had just called him."

"Is everything alright?"

"She called him because she didn't have our new numbers. Apparently we forgot to give them to any of them. So let's not forget to do that when we go back. Ok?"

"Ok. Why did she call? Why didn't she just call Vika?"

"She told him that she'd had a vision. And I don't know."

"What was her vision about my love?" She still seemed distracted.

"She said that in her vision my visions started. And that I would need a necklace charmed with even more and much stronger spirit to block the ghosts at specific times."

"What do you mean?"

"She said that at times my ring would not be strong enough. And that when I needed the extra protection you would need to put the necklace on me. But that I can't wear it all the time because it will have to be sooo strong."