Chapter 6

I finished getting dressed and put my gun on my hip just like Abe had suggested. Then I put my back up piece in one of my inside duster pockets. With five extra magazines and four extra stakes in the opposite pocket.

Usually, I would wear my spare gun strapped around my ankle if I wore dress or running shoes or in my boot. But since I wasn't going to be wearing it I saw no sense in strapping it on. After I finished getting ready I looked back at Roza. She just stood there staring at me and biting her bottom lip.

"Stop that, we don't have the time."

"I want you so fucking bad that I ache, baby."

I groaned, "you are going to drive me insane one of these days, my Roza."

She smiled that yeblya man eater smile of hers. If I was a man of weaker resolve I would have just crumbled right there at her feet. I did weaken enough to kiss the ever-loving ad out of her. And run my hand over her sexy zhopa while pulling her against my cock hungrily. (fucking, hell, ass)

No matter how many times I made love to my goddess it would never be enough. I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I would always always hunger for her. ALWAYS.

We walked out of my room hand in hand. Half way across the quad I stopped her and in the middle of the crowd of novices and moroi changing classes and the guardians watching over them. I pulled her into a loving embrace and kissed the absolute ad out of her again. Just like Abe said, in full view of witnesses, lots and lots of witnesses. Then we proceeded to her room with our arms around each other and her leaning against my side. (hell)

As soon as we were in her room she shoved me against the back of her locked door and kissed me totally stupid. After I had lost all ability to think coherently, then and only then did she go to her closet and pick out the clothes she needed to wear. Which she took into the bathroom.

"Oh babe, can you pick me out some underwear?" She called from the bathroom.

Trying to regain control of my faculties I asked, "anything specific that you want to wear?"

"No, just whatever you like."

Chert woman, she knew just how hard it was for me to see her underwear and not make love to her. I swear that she is doing this der'mo to me on purpose. Since day one she has been able to drive me to distraction. (damn, shit)

Looking through her draw I thought about what she said her dress looked like. A red lace off the shoulders pencil dress, so I chose a red lace strapless bra and the matching red lace thong.

Walking into the bathroom I lay them on the vanity counter. I could see the outline of her wet body through the fogged-up shower door. Why she needed another shower was beyond me, maybe she was just that wet and needy again. If that were the case I would have loved to clean her up with my tongue.

God help me I love this woman so yeblya much. But she is such a yeblya tease sometimes. (fucking, fucking)

Getting a hold on my desires wasn't easy but I did so and I left the room. This time I made sure that the chert door was completely closed. To deter myself from going back in there and shoving her very fine zhopa against the shower wall and yeblya her brains out. (damn, ass, fucking)

I thought while she was getting ready I would get a head start on packing her things. So I went to the supply room making sure that I wasn't seen, I grabbed half a dozen boxes, some bubble wrap just in case and some packing tape.

I decided that I would start with her clothes looking under her bed I found a four-piece matching set of luggage. That Lissa had no doubt bought her while they were on the run. By the time that I had finished packing her clothes I heard the shower cut off. A few minutes later I heard her hair dryer start.