Chapter 35

"And he went to St. Basil's?" Roza asked just to confirm but in a tone of disbelief.

"Yes, he got kicked out of St. Anna's, St. Mary's and St. Adler's."

"When did he go to St. Basil's?"

"Fifteen years ago."

She turned to look at me, "did you know a Michael O'Hara from St. Basil's fifteen years ago?"

"Not personally, I heard about him but I never met him that I know of. And I don't remember hearing that he'd been turned strigoi either." She nodded.

"Do you know anyone that did meet him?"

"Again, not that I know of."

"Tell me more about your master's friend Sasha."

"She is a moroi she has long straight raven black hair. She is obsessed with one of these dhampir guys. We were supposed to kill everyone but you and him."

"How were you supposed to know which one he was?"

"I was told that he is 6'7 with shoulder length brown hair that he always wears in a ponytail, he wears a leather duster and he has dark chocolate brown eyes."

Roza and I looked at each other.

"So what you are saying is that this woman Sasha, is obsessed with my head guardian?"

"Yes. She wanted all of your group dead except for the two of you."

"What were you supposed to do with us?"

"Capture you and hold you until you went into labor. After you gave birth you were to be killed and Sasha would take possession of the guardian and the children. She said that she and the guardian would raise the children as their own and that they would be raised to revere and worship the strigoi. And once they took position of the children, that she and the guardian would become strigoi and then they would turn the children once they were adults."

"So what you're saying is that some crazy ass obsessed suka, wants to take my children and my head guardian. So that they can raise my children together, after becoming strigoi, then turn my children into strigoi once they become adults, is that right?" (bitch)

"Yes."

"Do you know this Sasha's last name?"

"I know that she is a royal but I can't remember which family that she is from. I know that everyone thinks that her brother and sister in law turned strigoi of their own free will. But they really didn't, she actually had them turned because they could have children and she couldn't. They apparently already had a son and they were about to start trying for another child. When she had Michael turn them."

This was starting to sound disgustingly familiar.

"And you are absolutely sure that her name is Sasha?" I asked this time.

"No, all I heard was Asha. And for some reason I just assumed that it was Sasha. Probably because he said that he knew her from St. Basil's."

"Have you ever seen her?"

"Yes, plenty of times. She has come here several times over the last few years, since we relocated here, to meet up with Michael and have sex. Lots and lots of long loud sex. It would always be Sasha, Michael, one other strigoi woman and one human woman. Michael would fuck Sasha then when she passed out he moved on to the other two."

"Disgusting. Did you see her face?"

"Yes."

"Were there any distinguishing marks on or around her face?"