Chapter 45

JUST WANTED TO LET ALL OF YOU KNOW THAT THERE WILL NOT BE A SPECIAL UPDATE FOR FATHER'S DAY. THAT IS A DIFFICULT DAY FOR MY FAMILY AND I SO I NEED TO SPEND IT WITH THEM. I HOPE THAT THIS DOES NOT UPSET OR BOTHER ANYONE.

"Princess Ivashkov, I am Daniel and I am here to take you to your tests." He looked around the room then said, "they may take up to an hour."

"We understand, thank you." I told him. "Can I go with her?"

"I am afraid not, I'm sorry."

"It's fine I understand."

"Sergei will follow you Rose dear, and stand right outside your room, if you need anything just call out for him. Dimitri and I will try to get to the bottom of this."

"All right baba, thank you." He nodded and kissed her cheek.

I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips, "I love you babe, please do well on these tests. Out of all the tests in your life, I really need you to pass these with flying colors."

She laughed, "I will do my absolute best babe, but I didn't get the chance to study for these tests I'm afraid. And I love you too Mitya."

Although everyone, but my soon to be mother in law, chuckled at my Roza's words. We were still worried.

After that my soul mate was wheeled away with Sergei hot on her heels.

Abe closed the door and turned back to Janine.

"Explain."

"As I said, he shoved a gun in my face as two of his guardians held me against the hood of the car. He threatened all of our lives, if Rose ever had any contact of any kind with any of you, ever again."

"Did he say why?"

"He did, but it didn't make any sense whatsoever." She answered looking confused.

"Tell me what he said, don't worry about it making sense."

Janine nodded.

"He said that he would be the one to be in control of the throne. That he was going to have his daughter on the throne and not yours. That together Rose and Dimitri could rule our entire world. Which would leave him with no power whatsoever and he wasn't going to allow that to happen. He said that he would kill us all before he let that happen." She looked at Abe, "do you have any idea what that means?"

Abe sighed.

"Yes. My grandparents adopted Randall from an orphanage in Romania about ten years before my mother was born. She was their miracle child, they were told that they could not have a biological child together. So, they adopted Randall, but what they didn't know until he was in his late teens, is that he was a paranoid schizophrenic. And on top of that, I have since found out that he is or rather was, also a spirit user. So, his mental problems ran twice as deep. Because of my mother being the biological daughter to my grandparents, that meant that she would wear the crown. And that after her, Rose would rule instead of one of Randall's daughters because Randall was adopted. But, if Rose and Dimitri were together then they could, can and will rule together. Randall was severely mentally challanged, he refused to believe that Dimitri is his son. For years he said that Dimitri is far too soft to be his son. But the thing is, is that Dimitri is just that much like his mother. Most of the times that Randall beat Olena, after Dimitri was born, it was because he would accuse her of cheating on him with Dimitri's father. And she would deny it, she would tell him, repeatedly, that he was the only man that she'd ever been with. And that Dimitri is his son, this argument never changed, and it went on for many many years." Abe shook his head.